Cambridge, MA
@Bruinaura

Cookie prices at the US Open in Brookline

1655545582794.png

Reactions: Alicat

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
found myself smirking at the horrific play of Mickelson.

Had some shoulder issues over the last few months, had to put the sticks away, hadn`t picked them up in 4 months, played to a smooth 85 Wednesday, 5 pars, 13 bogey`s, if only I could approach every round I play with 0 expectations

Treating myself to a Father`s Day round tomorrow, suppose to be a nice day here on Vancouver Island

Reactions: lopey

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
found myself smirking at the horrific play of Mickelson.

Had some shoulder issues over the last few months, had to put the sticks away, hadn`t picked them up in 4 months, played to a smooth 85 Wednesday, 5 pars, 13 bogey`s, if only I could approach every round I play with 0 expectations

Treating myself to a Father`s Day round tomorrow, suppose to be a nice day here on Vancouver Island

I was one of Phil's biggest fans, but I found myself GREATLY enjoying rooting against him this weekend.

I really like Rory of course, and Colin, though they both had tough days today.

I like Matsuyama too, I really hope he doesn't go to LIV.

Reactions: NDiesel

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Yeah it's been great to watch. Tough, tough conditions, but nothing unfair. I know sometimes a few of the players get a bit whiny, but it doesn't seem like that's been the case this year.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
The PGA pulls an event out of Boston and they get blind support from fans with no tour stop but LIV brings back a good field on the same weekend we were abandoned by the PGA tour on and people crap on them.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Who cares. Everyone always looks out for themselves. This moral crap is a joke. Overpaid golf players. I play golf but won’t watch these clowns.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I was one of Phil's biggest fans, but I found myself GREATLY enjoying rooting against him this weekend.

I really like Rory of course, and Colin, though they both had tough days today.

I like Matsuyama too, I really hope he doesn't go to LIV.
I had little issues with Phil up to this whole garbage, never liked Deshambeault or however you spell it, Kevin Na does nothing for me, Liv can have em`

I don`t think Matsuyama will bolt, gotta pull for Hadwin the Canadian today

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Gotta say that was really impressive from Fitzpatrick. 17 greens in the final round at that place. Well earned.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Had a bit too much time on my hands to start the summer, went golfing 13 or 14 times. Overworked myself and ended up with an ankle sprain on my lead foot. Feel like it'll be a hard road back to swinging the club well, lesson learned to listen to my body and take a break when needed. Anyone else suffer a similar injury that has any tips?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Good on Rory. I wouldn't want to speak to someone who had me served with a subpoena on Christmas Eve over a baseless lawsuit. Good luck proving collusion to defame Patrick.

Also, looks like Rory and Tiger have teamed up for some new Monday Night Golf League. They landed Collin Morikawa and Adam Scott

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Good on Rory. I wouldn't want to speak to someone who had me served with a subpoena on Christmas Eve over a baseless lawsuit. Good luck proving collusion to defame Patrick.

Also, looks like Rory and Tiger have teamed up for some new Monday Night Golf League. They landed Collin Morikawa and Adam Scott

Reed is basically suing anyone who has looked at him sideways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad