LD Eric Bürger - Orebro HK, SHL (2024 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Swedish defender who is getting some games in the SHL in his draft year and also has very good numbers at the J20 level. I swear he had a thread (thought I made one for him even), but could not find anything. Looking for more info on the player to get a feel where he should be ranked/selected.

dreadpirateroberts

Nov 14, 2018
Seven Seas

19. Eric Bürger​

Position: D, League: SWEDEN, Team: Orebro Jr., Date of Birth: 38715, Height: 6’0, Weight: 181lbs, Nationality: Swedish

I really like Eric Bürger. He certainly needs some reigning in (really, he just never stops moving) but he’s so quick and smooth, and knows how to direct play based on his positioning. I’ve also really enjoyed how he’s improved his on-puck ability this season, going from tepidly handling the breakout to showing real poise under pressure and a strong ability to quickly assess all of his options. While his strengths might not shine through the scoresheet, he’s a really effective two-way defender that knows how to create plays for his team and take them away for his opponents. And I think his slick playmaking could really benefit in North American play. There might be a long road ahead for Burger, but I’m confident it’s one that will end in him playing impactful NHL minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad