OT: Official Golf Thread II

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Lol that's like just rooting for Crosby because
I know. My dad really liked him so naturally he got me hooked.

I looked at the field and I did see Sergio and Vijay as well as Bubba and Stewart Cink

Would be nice to see them challenge a little bit but probably won't happen

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Just took a peak at the US Ryder Cup standings and Keegan Bradley has more points than Dustin Johnson.

A lot is going to change in a year for sure but that surprised me

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I know. My dad really liked him so naturally he got me hooked.

I looked at the field and I did see Sergio and Vijay as well as Bubba and Stewart Cink

Would be nice to see them challenge a little bit but probably won't happen
Lol I get it. I just think it's funny because my Dad and I play the EA mcilroy game a few nights a week after dinner - match play and he always chooses mcilroy and beats me more often then not

• Haha
Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Lol I get it. I just think it's funny because my Dad and I play the EA mcilroy game a few nights a week after dinner - match play and he always chooses mcilroy and beats me more often then not
That's awesome. I kept begging dad to teach me to gold but he got sick before I was able to convince him.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I'm so happy I got into golf over the past 5-6 years. Legit.

Crushing beers and shanking golf balls. Nothing better.
I started a few years ago and ended up buying a nice driver and was driving balls into the woods behind my house and a cop showed up saying I wasn't in any trouble but a lady reported balls ripping into her yard. Not like her house is right there but the cop was like "you must be cranking em'"

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I am proud of you guys, golf is a great game to make you insane, hahaha.

My dad was the old treasurer at a course when I was growing up, so I spent many a days out there wacking the ball around, eating hot dogs and drinking Coca-Cola. . . .

Met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun adventures, and still do. . . ..

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Golfed the TPC Tampa Bay today! First TPC course and the first round of the year.

It was... Rough, haha. Probably not the best course after a 6 month layoff.

But the course is beautiful, and I finally got some consistent ball striking towards the back half of the round.

PXL_20220408_220644781.MP.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Simply remarkable. Nothing but respect for Tiger.

unreal he even made the cut and in all honesty, if he even putted average yesterday, that +7 is a few shots less, thought he swung it well as he said. True passion for the game and he seems to love to prove all the naysayers wrong. While I`ve never been a massive Tiger fan when it comes to how he conducts himself away from the game, my interest in golf is rarely noticeable when he`s not playing and in contention. The noise he`s going to hear as he walks up 18 in the final round, no matter if he`s 20 back of the leader, will be deafening

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
McIlroy at the top of the leaderboard early on day 1, Woods at +1 and my Canadian boy Conners yet to tee it up. . . .
Conners like always will get into contention but unfortunately seems to lack that killer instinct needed to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad