Official Calgary Flames 2015 Draft Thread v.2: 15th overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I hope we trade:

15 and 75 for 21 and 31 (Make Buffalo pay more then they had to last time. Not much more though. And they could jump ahead of the Oilers and get Samsonov)

Then trade 52 and 53 for something like 33rd

21. Juulsen
31. Meloche
33. Roslovic
45. Chlapik

That would be insaneeeeee. Juulsen and Meloche are exactly what we need IMO. Big, mean, physical defenders that can really shut the other team down. But they also can both really move the puck. Juulsen's been compared to Bieksa and Meloche reminds me of Braydon Coburn.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I hope we trade:

15 and 75 for 21 and 31 (Make Buffalo pay more then they had to last time. Not much more though. And they could jump ahead of the Oilers and get Samsonov)

Then trade 52 and 53 for something like 33rd

21. Juulsen
31. Meloche

33. Roslovic
45. Chlapik

That would be insaneeeeee. Juulsen and Meloche are exactly what we need IMO. Big, mean, physical defenders that can really shut the other team down. But they also can both really move the puck. Juulsen's been compared to Bieksa and Meloche reminds me of Braydon Coburn.

Two of my favourite prospects in the draft!

May 27, 2012
Earth

Pick #76 for pick #35 and Alexander Semin? :naughty:

I would do it if they retained anywhere from 2M - 3.5 M. it's not like the guy isn't skilled at all. All he needs is a push

giphy.gif

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Raymond + 76th OA for Semin + 35th OA + 96th OA is something I'd like to see. We need our 4th round franchise player.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Prefer Raymond for Semin + 35th OA.

If Semin fits in, it would also open up the option to trade Hudler if his salary demands are too onerous. That's an additional 2016 first or a second and good/decent prospect. Would be excellent asset management all in all.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Ugh. I just came to the revelation that I'll probably have to be driving during the dwaft.

I had a heartbreaking moment about two weeks ago. I got tickets for the draft, had it all planned on paper; I was heading out on the 25th and staying until the Sunday; but then I realized I had to be in Regina for meetings on the Thursday. I honestly was so disappointed; luckily, tickets out of Regina to Florida are even cheaper... So big win :laugh:

Flying my dad out too. As we get closer I'm getting more and more excited.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I had a heartbreaking moment about two weeks ago. I got tickets for the draft, had it all planned on paper; I was heading out on the 25th and staying until the Sunday; but then I realized I had to be in Regina for meetings on the Thursday. I honestly was so disappointed; luckily, tickets out of Regina to Florida are even cheaper... So big win :laugh:

Flying my dad out too. As we get closer I'm getting more and more excited.

Started out thinking we were sharing the same suffering. Ended up hating you. :shakehead

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Nah, I'll be listening to it if I'm not watching it. XM NHL Radio, yo.

But still, it's the ability to discuss it that I'll miss. If I do indeed miss it. Which I probably will. Unless I can use my powers of persuasion.
we'll be having discussion

Stew: we picked *slurs name incoherently*
Everyone else: what did he say?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
we'll be having discussion

Stew: we picked *slurs name incoherently*
Everyone else: what did he say?

Yeah, I guess if a lot of the regulars are actually physically together at the time of the draft, there won't be as much posting. Unless your little gathering turns into everyone on their phones, typing away. :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I haven't been drunk in 18 months. So I might need to stay away from HF......

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think we should nab Kylington. He is worth the risk with the amount of picks we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA