(Official) Around the NHL 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 250185

Depending on where O'Rielly lives in the offseason, that contract structure full of bonuses could save him a fortune in taxes.

Aug 3, 2010
Surprised that they brought him in, especially for a 3 year deal. Mixed messages now, aka "the retool is happening" instead of rebuild.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Lol'ing at bitter Hawks fans saying they hope Saad enjoys the summers off. Dude was an integral part of TWO Cup winning teams. He's won it all. Twice. I'd take the pay day too.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Lol'ing at bitter Hawks fans saying they hope Saad enjoys the summers off. Dude was an integral part of TWO Cup winning teams. He's won it all. Twice. I'd take the pay day too.

Agreed to an extent. But if I were him I'd sign for two more years on the hawks in the 3.5 range. Winning more cups would be nice.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Wouldn't at all be surprised to see the Jackets become a power house for many years now, their team is quite impressive. Very Bruin like.

Deleted member 250185

I believe if he would have residency in a state with a lower income tax rate(or none at all) then the taxes he pays on the bonus would be paid at that rate instead of the high New York tax rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad