september12mediainvites.jpg

Soon.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What is this? Another phone?
It’s September. Of course.

Personally not getting a new one this year but next year I’ll definitely be upgrading. Hopefully they refresh their cheaper laptop line too, not looking to spend $1800+ for a school laptop.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so this is just an 'S' year? Glad I'm waiting until next September to upgrade.

again, hoping for some laptop updates

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
6.5" is the size of the 8 Plus and whatnot but all screen this time right? Could be tempting, although the 5.8" seems like the perfect size for me. I dunno why I'm thinking about this now when I'm not getting one until next year though.

Apple Watch (maybe) and laptop on the other hand...

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
6.5" is the size of the 8 Plus and whatnot but all screen this time right? Could be tempting, although the 5.8" seems like the perfect size for me. I dunno why I'm thinking about this now when I'm not getting one until next year though.

Apple Watch (maybe) and laptop on the other hand...

Unless the 6.5" has some killer feature, I will easily pass and go with the 5.8".

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
I really don't need a new phone but if the rumored orange color is real...mmm. Curious about the MB/MBA refresh, but I'm not holding my breath, I'm just not 100% behind laptops with soldered/glued down components, don't care about how thin they are, if it means losing functionality. However, I am eagerly awaiting iOS 12 and Mojave (I thought I'd be good, and not run any of the betas, which is weird, since I usually jump on the latest SW).

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
TBH, I still don't get smartwatches, the battery life sucks and there's only so much information that can be crammed in a little screen.

Not to mention, they eventually quit getting SW updates, and the battery has to be replaced. But my real watches will last a couple years, and my mechanical just has to move.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
TBH, I still don't get smartwatches, the battery life sucks and there's only so much information that can be crammed in a little screen.

Not to mention, they eventually quit getting SW updates, and the battery has to be replaced. But my real watches will last a couple years, and my mechanical just has to move.
I find the Fenix 5 to be incredible, frankly.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00