OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

Subway Schenn

Jun 24, 2018
London, UK
Looking for a 2-3 tickets for the Thursday afternoon game vs. the Wild. Home for Christmas and after driving down to Columbus and catching one there (after first getting scammed), feel like another! If anyone has tickets available, let me know. Section doesn't matter as long as it's not obstructed.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
My seasons are available tonight. Section 312 row 3. 2 tickets, face value, $220 each. Can transfer from my account or meet at the game.

Brownbeard

Oct 6, 2017
Holy crap, face on lower greens are $220 now?

My reaction as well. Holy shit.

They're pricing me out of attending games.

I went last year, to the game between Vegas and Toronto. The first one. It was $112.50 per ticket and we were top row. I got them through the presale.

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
I have tickets to the game against Arizona tomorrow. Section 307 greens. Looking to trade my tickets plus cash to get into lower bowl (surprise for wife ) if anybody is interested. If so, send me a message!

Alyssa Graff

Jan 22, 2019
I have two hard copy tickets to the Leafs vs. Blackhawks game on March 17th like I'm looking to sell at face value ($300).
Section 319, Row 14.

I bought these for my boyfriend a while back and we can longer make it.
I've already bought tickets to a different game so I'm just looking to sell these ones.

Send me a message or email me ([email protected]) if you're interested!

Attachments

• tickets2.jpg
    tickets2.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 13

RyanSH12

Mar 10, 2008
Hey everyone. I am coming from Winnipeg to Toronto in a few weeks, looking for tickets to the Leafs and Sabres game February 25th. Would prefer hard tickets, if you have available let me know! Looking for 2 tickets together.

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
Hi, I am coming fro London England to see some hockey . I arrive on monday the 25th feb does anyone have a single ticket for sale in either the disabled seating ( I use a mobility scooter to get around but can walk short distances) or at the end of a row for the games on both the 25th and 27th . I am coming just for the hockey but its a last minute thing so not well planned or planned very far in advance. I am also looking for tickets for the day game on the 27th at the AHL club in toronto . Any help would be appreciated Regards Jack

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
My tix are available for tonight. 312 row 3 on the aisle. FV = 125 each.

Must be able to receive a transfer via my Leafs account (ticketmaster).

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I was skiing last week on reading week with kids but my 1st row greens pair on Saturday night vs Habs went for $750 on stubhub. People are paying crazy prices to get into games. 125 per is an amazing give away-well done. i am giving my pair tonight to my son and his wife.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I was skiing last week on reading week with kids but my 1st row greens pair on Saturday night vs Habs went for $750 on stubhub. People are paying crazy prices to get into games. 125 per is an amazing give away-well done. i am giving my pair tonight to my son and his wife.
I couldn't sell tonight, first time that's ever happened.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Hi, I am coming fro London England to see some hockey . I arrive on monday the 25th feb does anyone have a single ticket for sale in either the disabled seating ( I use a mobility scooter to get around but can walk short distances) or at the end of a row for the games on both the 25th and 27th . I am coming just for the hockey but its a last minute thing so not well planned or planned very far in advance. I am also looking for tickets for the day game on the 27th at the AHL club in toronto . Any help would be appreciated Regards Jack
Contact the Leafs. More than likely they will have some tickets available in the Handicap seating area.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I think it really depends on the opponent. Twice this year I couldn't sell (my son was happy about that, more games for him), but Saturdays Habs game I sold the pair for 600 (purples)
Yeah, taking my youngest, told her we'd go if I couldn't sell them.
She only wants to go to go out for dinner before and to piss off her older sister who's a die hard fan like me.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Haha, pre-game meal is a must! My kids get more excited about the meal than the game lol.
Enjoy the game and Go Leafs Go, now and forever.
My daughter in law only goes with my son if she gets to go to the Keg before the game. So he pays one way or another. But it is crazy the swing on the ticket prices. I think it is because of this new pricing scheme where each game gets a different value. I wonder how they figure that out.

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Have a pair under face value for tomorrow nights game against Edmonton. (face value $156 per ticket), selling for $150 per ticket. However I'm in Kitchener Waterloo so you will have to come pick up in Kitchener. Have to sell due to family health issues as was supposed to go with my dad. Please DM for quick response if interested.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
PLAYOFF SEATS

looks like MLSE finally unleashed the Boston Massacare seats (lets hope!)

I have seats in 106 row 24 - these are the first row of red seats on the side with club access and incredible unobstructed view above the mesh.

If you are interested in playoff seats (I warn you they are not cheap based on what MLSE charges but I assume will be much higher for general public) please let me know.

To give an idea Round 1 starts at over 500 a seat and it works itself upwards from there. I think on general sale they will start at 700 and up in similar area

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
PLAYOFF SEATS

looks like MLSE finally unleashed the Boston Massacare seats (lets hope!)

I have seats in 106 row 24 - these are the first row of red seats on the side with club access and incredible unobstructed view above the mesh.

If you are interested in playoff seats (I warn you they are not cheap based on what MLSE charges but I assume will be much higher for general public) please let me know.

To give an idea Round 1 starts at over 500 a seat and it works itself upwards from there. I think on general sale they will start at 700 and up in similar area

I got my playoff invoice. 3rd row Greens. Prices are, well, insane. My tickets are just under $1000 each should they make it to the cup.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I got my playoff invoice. 3rd row Greens. Prices are, well, insane. My tickets are just under $1000 each should they make it to the cup.
Yep.
Entire season next year, just over $5600.
2019 Playoffs, just over $7800. $750/pair for the finals.

I sit in the 2nd last row....happily.

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Mine are purples as well, but I am being charged $6600 for seasons. Do they have different price tags for different people? I can never stop loving the leafs, but I can never start loving MLSE.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Mine are purples as well, but I am being charged $6600 for seasons. Do they have different price tags for different people? I can never stop loving the leafs, but I can never start loving MLSE.
Guy below me pays more, above pays less.
They squeeze every nickel.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
you guys dont even want to know what happens when you get into the lower bowl. Thankfully I am first row of side reds so people behind me paying the same and those right in front of me paying more but its still crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad