OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Hi All. Two games for sale and one for trade.

Section 307 High Row Greens.

Selling the following two games at face value:

Monday October 29 vs. Flames - $137 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)
Thursday December 6 vs Red Wings - $156 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)

I also have Thursday October 18 vs Pittsburgh Penguins (no longer an ideal date for me to attend). Would trade for any of the following games, assuming tickets are similar or we settle difference in cash:

Saturday October 27 vs. Winnipeg Jets
Saturday January 12 vs. Boston (pending wife approval)
Saturday Feb 2 vs. Pittsburgh
Saturday March 23 vs. NYR

DM Please!

I messaged you

ModernGuinness

Oct 5, 2018
Hi guys
Visiting Toronto in November and wondered if anybody had 2 tickets available for either the stars match on 1st November or golden knights on 6th November, or both? Grateful for any help, thanks

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Hi All. Two games for sale and one for trade.

Section 307 High Row Greens.

Selling the following two games at face value:

Monday October 29 vs. Flames - $137 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)
Thursday December 6 vs Red Wings - $156 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)

I also have Thursday October 18 vs Pittsburgh Penguins (no longer an ideal date for me to attend). Would trade for any of the following games, assuming tickets are similar or we settle difference in cash:

Saturday October 27 vs. Winnipeg Jets
Saturday January 12 vs. Boston (pending wife approval)
Saturday Feb 2 vs. Pittsburgh
Saturday March 23 vs. NYR

DM Please!

Red Wings game now sold.
Will now also sell October 18 vs. Pittsburgh for $180 (retail face value) per ticket. Still open to trades on that.

Oct 9, 2018
I'm looking to buy a single ticket during the week. The most I can pay is $200.

If anyone has an extra ticket for the Isles game on December 29th I'd be interested, as well.

Thanks!

Leafs16

Oct 29, 2016
Toronto
I have a pair of Penguins tickets at face value. Section 307 row 4. $196 per ticket.

Please message me if interested

Sharabhi

Jan 10, 2008
Looking for a pair to both Caps games (weeknight games) ...ideally Greens. My father-in-law is from Washington.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
November 9th - New Jersey at Leafs (need 2 tickets)

I've never been to Toronto, so I'm pretty excited about this. Not so excited about the fact the cheapest on Stubhub are currently in the $140s, so I thought I'd try here.
Will definitely be checking out the Hockey Hall of Fame too. If anyone has any "must see" tourist recommendations, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance fellow hockey fans!

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Hey fellas. NYI fan here. I didnt see a thread for out of towners so i figured id post here.

I am looking forward to my 1st Toronto trip to see NYI Dec 29. The tickets are insanely expensive as im sure you guys know. The only reasonable tickets i saw are section 313. Is the view from up there ok?

Also if anyone is selling for that game id be interested.

Thanks!

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
313 is upper bowl, and the Leafs will score many times on the Islanders twice in that section (1st and 3rd periods). :naughty:
My seats are section 312. These two sections are at the corner of the rink. Yes, the view is fine.
I dont have tix available for that game. Good luck

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Looking for advice:

Do the prices on Stubhub tend to go down in Toronto closer to the game, or should I buy now?

Cheapest tix for November 9 are $174, and then there are a bunch of options clustered in the $195 to $200 range.

Not sure if I should wait a few days or pull the trigger now.

Thanks

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Looking for advice:

Do the prices on Stubhub tend to go down in Toronto closer to the game, or should I buy now?

Cheapest tix for November 9 are $174, and then there are a bunch of options clustered in the $195 to $200 range.

Not sure if I should wait a few days or pull the trigger now.

Thanks
With Matthews out and the way the Team is currently playing I would bet on them dropping.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
With Matthews out and the way the Team is currently playing I would bet on them dropping.

Thanks. TM just released some inventory so I bought a pair of uppers for the $107 USD asking price ($140.50 I think it was in CAD). I will never complain about the price of Devils tickets again, I could sit anywhere but lower level blueline-to-blueline for that in Jersey. I was shocked to see $230+ for Upper Level lower rows in some places; YIKES.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Have a few games for sale.

Seats are 1st row side reds - 106 row 24. Amazing seats and view with Scotiabank Club access. Price per ticket or best offer.

Thursday Dec 20 - Florida Panthers - 260
Thursday Jan 3 - Minnesota Wild - 260
Saturday Jan 5 - Vancouver Canucks - 320
Monday Jan 7 - Nashville Predators - 280
Monday Jan 14 - Colorado Avalanche - 260
Sunday Jan 20 - Arizona Coyotes - 320
Wed Jan 23 - Washington Capitals - 320

Looking to only sell to fans as I go to most games but away for most of end of Dec and Jan. If you are interested let me know.

Either PM me or email [email protected]

I can give you hard tickets or mobile tickets

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
Have a few games for sale.

Seats are 1st row side reds - 106 row 24. Amazing seats and view with Scotiabank Club access. Price per ticket or best offer.

Thursday Dec 20 - Florida Panthers - 260
Thursday Jan 3 - Minnesota Wild - 260
Saturday Jan 5 - Vancouver Canucks - 320
Monday Jan 7 - Nashville Predators - 280
Monday Jan 14 - Colorado Avalanche - 260
Sunday Jan 20 - Arizona Coyotes - 320
Wed Jan 23 - Washington Capitals - 320

Looking to only sell to fans as I go to most games but away for most of end of Dec and Jan. If you are interested let me know.

Either PM me or email [email protected]

I can give you hard tickets or mobile tickets

I sent you an email and PM.

steven giuliani

Nov 7, 2018
Mod Edit

SITE RULES:

You can use this thread to announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use only and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Please respond to this thread with what you have to offer up.

Here is hoping to a great (and long) season
Was wondering if anyone has 4 tickets for March 23rd against the rangers

JPL5987

Nov 10, 2018
Mod Edit

SITE RULES:

You can use this thread to announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use only and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Please respond to this thread with what you have to offer up.

Here is hoping to a great (and long) season

JPL5987

Nov 10, 2018
Have a pair of Detroit tickets Dec 6 Sec116A
Looking to do a trade for a different game.

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm going to be travelling to Toronto sometime this January, and will be attending a game. I was just wondering if anyone had any tickets they were looking to sell for the following games.

Thank you.

Thu, Jan 3 VS. :wild

Sat, Jan 5 VS. :nucks

Mon, Jan 7 VS. :nashville

Sat, Jan 12 VS. :bruins

Mon, Jan 14 VS. :avs

Sun, Jan 20 VS. :coyotes

Wed, Jan 23 VS. :caps
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Angela

Nov 15, 2018
I'm looking for golds for the Jan 5th game against the Canucks, let me know if anyone has any available please :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad