OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
you guys dont even want to know what happens when you get into the lower bowl. Thankfully I am first row of side reds so people behind me paying the same and those right in front of me paying more but its still crazy
When we first got the seats in '99 we had the chance to pick our seats. We chose two singles, two rows apart to stay out of the lower bowl.
We never had two seats together until after the 2004 lockout.
They've offered us a chance to move down a few times. We always tell them we'd rather move up and luckily we have a couple times.
Row 17 is perfect for us, last row you can see the scoreboard unobstucted.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
I've never been offered an upgrade. Would love to move closer to center.

We had corner Reds - our own row of 4 - at the Gardens. Best thing in the world.

When they moved they did everything by year, the older your vintage, the better you got.

We also have a pair of Golds that are from 1931, so they were unbeatable as far as seniority, but if you opted into a Platinum license or added Raptors tickets, you could cut to the top of the line.

Our four Reds were from 1978 (I think). As a result they offered us first row Reds behind the net. Aside from thinking a seat behind the net is one of the worst seats in sports, the cost at the time of an end Red versus a goal line Green was like $95 vs. $48 (almost positive we paid $48 first season at the ACC). It was a no brainer. I think we could have taken blue line Reds, but they weren't on the aisle (we have that now) and they required an Air Canada Club fee.

I was too young at the time (11) but I have a feeling that had it have been now I could have helped my dad swing some sort of better situation. Not that our seats are bad, but I just think that we probably could have wound up in row 1 or closer to center.

If the Leafs were to play 16 home playoff games my playoff package would cost just under $10,000 more than my entire 42 game package next year. Wild.

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
So I just picked up an extra pair of greens to the rangers game on the 23rd today. Also happened to hear from the guy I usually get tickets from. He isn't doing it after this year. The guy I bought tickets from today told me his seasons went up 20% for next year. He apparently called and complained and they told him that some areas of the arena (mostly in upper bowl) were being brought up closer to market valued as they had traditionally been below market. Crazy... can anybody verify this? I'm not going to be able to afford to go to any games soon.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Sabre fan coming in piece. I am have a pair of 5th row tickets in the 100 level right on the ice. Usually I would put on Stub hub but while my pair of tickets ARE next to each other one seat is in the next "section" over but both are next to one another.

The tickets are for Wed March 20 in Buffalo. Row 5, seats 11 and 12 but seat 11 is in section 114 and seat 12 is section 115.

Long story short, pair of 5th row 11 level tickets next to each other. Due to a quirk in the seating assignment chart at KBC unable to list my tickets online. PM me if interested.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Has anyone used stub hub? What’s been your experiencing buying and selling. I’ve only used the ticketmatser platform

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Has anyone used stub hub? What’s been your experiencing buying and selling. I’ve only used the ticketmatser platform

Stubhub is run by Ticketmaster. You use your Ticketmaster credentials. I used Stubhub for the first time a couple of weeks back and it went very smooth. It was a last minute decision (made the purchase at 4:30pm for a 7:00pm start) and within a half hour I got the tickets delivered electronically. I'd do it again (it was massively expensive though). I kind of had the feeling a lot of the tickets up for sale were priced very high because the owners would rather go to the game themselves unless they get their asking price. I guess I'd do the same.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Coming down today for the week to sign my job offer for the TPS. Would love to catch a game while I'm there, anybody have an tickets they are looking to sell or know any people that do sell tickets and are reliable/safe?

P.S. would even consider the Raptors if anybody has any good connections for NBA games

Thank you!

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Anyone looking for a pair of tickets for tomorrow's game in Buffalo.

Have a pair FIFTH ROW 100 level. Seats 11 and 12. Face is $122 I am selling the PAIR for $120 USD. Can meet in person tomorrow at a Tim Hortons or any other location. Again, a pair in the 5th row, seats 11 and 12. Seat 11 is section 114 and seat 12 is section 115 but both are next to each other. Again, cannot go to the game tomorrow and will sell the pair for $120 USD. PM Me if interested.

Craigo85

Apr 24, 2018
Question - is ticketmaster price whats considered face value for playoffs? Regular season tickets come printed with the 2 prices but playoffs don't.

I have 2nd row greens in centre ice. Looks like TM price is $395 per seat.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Question - is ticketmaster price whats considered face value for playoffs? Regular season tickets come printed with the 2 prices but playoffs don't.

Ticketmaster has no mark-up, and therefore it is face value of the ticket.

Ticketmaster Exchange, is the secondary market, so will have mark-ups.

The price you quoted seems about right.

Reactions: Rob Brown

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Wow.
My tickets have no price on them
Subscriber price, Purple Row 17 is $151 a seat.

Ticketmaster does tack on a service charge though.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
Ticketmaster has no mark-up, and therefore it is face value of the ticket.

Ticketmaster Exchange, is the secondary market, so will have mark-ups.

The price you quoted seems about right.

Ticketmaster does not have a markup, sure, but the Leafs do. The Leafs began employing "dynamic pricing" a few seasons ago.

Any Leaf ticket available from the primary source (i.e. the Leafs themselves via Ticketmaster (the "blue dots" on the Ticketmaster map)) are priced dynamically reflective of the current market.

In effect, the only fixed cost Leaf ticket remaining is the one purchased by a season ticket holder. If you buy the $410 Green today, 5 days from now a similar seat may be $550 or $300. All depends on market trends.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I tried today. Always wanted to see a playoff game with my Dad, but the cheapest tickets were $279.95. Add meals, gas, etc., and that’s almost a thousand dollar night.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I tried today. Always wanted to see a playoff game with my Dad, but the cheapest tickets were $279.95. Add meals, gas, etc., and that’s almost a thousand dollar night.

By the time I logged in to the Ticketmaster page, the cheapest single ticket was already $350.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Ticketmaster does not have a markup, sure, but the Leafs do. The Leafs began employing "dynamic pricing" a few seasons ago.

Any Leaf ticket available from the primary source (i.e. the Leafs themselves via Ticketmaster (the "blue dots" on the Ticketmaster map)) are priced dynamically reflective of the current market.

In effect, the only fixed cost Leaf ticket remaining is the one purchased by a season ticket holder. If you buy the $410 Green today, 5 days from now a similar seat may be $550 or $300. All depends on market trends.

Ticketmaster ticket prices = face value of ticket prices, no?

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
Ticketmaster ticket prices = face value of ticket prices, no?

No, dynamically priced. There is no longer any "face value" of a Leaf ticket. Each ticket is priced relative to the secondary market. The Leafs want their piece of that pie.

It's why you may see seats available on game day, whereas in years passed they would have been snatched up immediately. A ticket available on Ticketmaster these days is akin to a ticket available on StubHub. Priced too high to be immediately snatched.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I would argue that the price you pay on Ticketmaster (not via resale) is effectively "face value".

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
I would argue that the price you pay on Ticketmaster (not via resale) is effectively "face value".

It is, but it fluctuates with the breeze so there is no fixed face anymore.

I could buy a ticket on the day it dips to X and then offer it to you for 2X on the day the seat next to it increases to 2X, and in theory I would be asking "face" but really I would be profiting 1X.

Craigo85

Apr 24, 2018
Wouldn't the price from the pre-sales that started yesterday be face though?

I didn't notice those values fluctuating.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
My subscription shows $193 per ticket but I am going to check my mastercard to make sure it is correct. I wish prices were on the tickets too. Bad move Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad