OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Mod Edit

SITE RULES:

You can use this thread to announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use only and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Please respond to this thread with what you have to offer up.

Here is hoping to a great (and long) season

Last edited by a moderator:

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!

Attachments

• leafs prices.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 373

Jawknee75

Jul 29, 2018
Are your prices based on what you paid to the Toronto Maple Leafs for your season tickets (True Face Value) or the amount Ticketmaster ups the price to ?

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Are your prices based on what you paid to the Toronto Maple Leafs for your season tickets (True Face Value) or the amount Ticketmaster ups the price to ?

It’s based on my SSH price breakdown as per how they dynamically price and charge us . I’m sure TM adds in more fees and raises prices

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
All prices discussed in these threads must be at face value (or less) of the ticket, as charged by the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Reactions: 7theye

Jawknee75

Jul 29, 2018
Season Ticket Holders Face Value is MUCH lower then Ticketmaster prices and the prices printed on the tickets.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Season Ticket Holders Face Value is MUCH lower then Ticketmaster prices and the prices printed on the tickets.

Yup. Not sure what TM charges but it’s usually more. just checked opening day and my seats are much more on TM.

It’s hard to figure out SSH price as MLSE won’t break it down and you have to factor in how the charge club fees etc. I had to ask my rep to email me the breakdown of how we are charged.

I am not sure how active this will be - before I had seasons no one wanted to sell at face I found. Let’s see hopefully we have some SSH on here!

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
In for a pair of tickets this season. Doesn't matter what team, just want to go see a few games this season.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yup. Not sure what TM charges but it’s usually more. just checked opening day and my seats are much more on TM.

It’s hard to figure out SSH price as MLSE won’t break it down and you have to factor in how the charge club fees etc. I had to ask my rep to email me the breakdown of how we are charged.

I am not sure how active this will be - before I had seasons no one wanted to sell at face I found. Let’s see hopefully we have some SSH on here!
Why not divide invoice amount by the games?
Mine are 2510 / 42 = 59.76 a seat per game....basically $120 a pair.

Reactions: 81Leafs50

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
thats a great deal! I have been searching for something like this.

where are your seats located, if you don't mind me asking?
Purple row 17.

Use to be a great deal, two big increases in the last two years.
Went from $42 to $50 and now $60.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
Why not divide invoice amount by the games?
Mine are 2510 / 42 = 59.76 a seat per game....basically $120 a pair.

Would make sense if I sold all games. However that’s not how MLSE charges you. Ask your rep.

Since I will go to more Tier A games the remaining games would be over priced if I just divided it. Since the games I will goto cost more than the ones I sell by using their pricing structure I’m not overpricing those lesser games.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
For sure, no interest in going that often.
My buddies take them, worse case Stubhub is an easy alternative.

I find Stubhub is bad though since usually prices are so high it’s just corporate guys buying them. Would rather give away to real fans

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Would make sense if I sold all games. However that’s not how MLSE charges you. Ask your rep.

Since I will go to more Tier A games the remaining games would be over priced if I just divided it. Since the games I will goto cost more than the ones I sell by using their pricing structure I’m not overpricing those lesser games.
That's the price paid from the invoice. I don't care what MLSE charges, only what I pay.
Why not just sell them for price on the ticket?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I find Stubhub is bad though since usually prices are so high it’s just corporate guys buying them. Would rather give away to real fans
Sell them to whoever you like but don't pretend to know whether a stranger is a real fan or not based on the price they are willing to pay.
Most people I know are corporate guys and they are also fans.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
That's the price paid from the invoice. I don't care what MLSE charges, only what I pay.
Why not just sell them for price on the ticket?

FYI: Selling them for the actual price on the ticket or less is all that HFboards allows as their policy for ticket exchange.

So your pricing for ticket selling is the one that HFboards endorses.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
FYI: Selling them for the actual price on the ticket or less is all that HFboards allows as their policy for ticket exchange.
Yep, that's what my post stated.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Yep, that's what my post stated.

Yup, your good and legal to sell off tickets here as per HF policy. The price printed on ticket which I assume is the figure you posted earlier in the thread is the way this ticket exchange is intended to work as cost or less.

Original thread post has been edited to show HF policy.

freshwind

Mar 23, 2002
For sure, no interest in going that often.
My buddies take them, worse case Stubhub is an easy alternative.

I would be interested in a pair in January or February. If this works for you, you can send me a pm I guess?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad