OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yup, your good and legal to sell off tickets here as per HF policy. The price printed on ticket which I assume is the figure you posted earlier in the thread is the way this ticket exchange is intended to work.
It's not. Subscribers pay much less than what's posted on the ticket.

bentharbs

Feb 25, 2018
I am 100% interested in purchasing a couple pairs for the upcoming season. Coming from London, so it might be a bit annoying but I just got back from living abroad for a few years and want to get to a few games. DM me if selling!

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I would like to take my son to a game this year, PM for offers, thank-you! dont care who. just an easy win (so again.... dont care who) :)

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!
so these tickets selling methods are not in line with the HF policy?

Reactions: HEYTHATSMYGOAL91

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I have four tickets for 10/20 vs. St. Louis that I'm looking to sell for what I paid.

All essentially together in two rows in section 317, rows 15X and 16X. These are obstructed view.

$164 CAD / $126 USD per ticket. PM if interested.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!

are those prices for the first row reds or the row 24?

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Just curious, whats the lowest the tickets go for on this thread during the season? Been a fan since '02 and still haven't been able to catch a single game. But I promised myself this is the year! (Once I pay off all my OSAP :))

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Just curious, whats the lowest the tickets go for on this thread during the season? Been a fan since '02 and still haven't been able to catch a single game. But I promised myself this is the year! (Once I pay off all my OSAP :))
Usually by the time the season starts this thread is long forgotten. Back when the Team was really bad and it was hard to dump tickets so this thread had a use, now they are really easy to get rid of.

Obliviate

Jun 26, 2018

500 a seat? Does it come with happy endings?

That's outrageous.

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
so these tickets selling methods are not in line with the HF policy?

No the price I’m charging is what’s on the ticket or less - what MLSE charged me (which is less that they charge non SSH for the same tickets).

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
500 a seat? Does it come with happy endings?

That's outrageous.

Don’t disagree lol. That’s just what they charge for these. My tickets say 496 I think.

My partner bought another two seats in the same section behind me through the presale for like 600 each.

It’s nuts - MLSE justcharges too much for lower bowl

Obliviate

Jun 26, 2018
Don’t disagree lol. That’s just what they charge for these. My tickets say 496 I think.

My partner bought another two seats in the same section behind me through the presale for like 600 each.

It’s nuts - MLSE justcharges too much for lower bowl
I was fortunate to have partial seasons tickets in the upper bowl. This was years ago variable pricing was introduced. Our tickets were $45 a seat, which is pretty reasonable. Lower bowl tickets, dead centre ice halfway up where the execs sit, were $250 at the time. But $500? This is a sporting event in the regular season, no less!

Sports are quickly moving out of the reach of the common person. To play or watch. Sad.

OilBuoy

Sep 8, 2006
Really want to see the Leafs vs Oilers on Feb 27 if anyone is looking to sell their tickets for that game, thanks!

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
I always end up getting tix off of Kijiji or places like that so please DM me if tickets are available.

Matthews to Tavares

Nov 24, 2010

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad