OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys, if anyone is selling any tickets for Thursday February 21st against the caps let me know! I'm going to be travelling to Toronto for the weekend from the Maritimes.

Deborahj

Sep 3, 2018
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!

Hi there, new here and not sure how to send you games I would like to buy

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
So the cheapest non-standing room ticket for the Devils/Leafs game on Nov 9 is $136 USD PLUS fees on Stubhub. Does that sound right? I know Leafs tickets are usually expensive. Is there another place I should look? Will prices go down a tad? Do people here sell tickets? Does anyone here want to kidnap me and throw me into a white van when I'm there in November so I can stay in Toronto and not go back to the States? So many questions!

Reactions: CanadasTeam and kb

Zach Hoglund

Jan 12, 2012
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!

Pm sent

Standardly

Apr 7, 2008
I'm looking for a pair of tickets. Upper bowl as I don't think I want to spend $600 for a pair. Anyone with blues out there? Never sat there before. Please pm me if yes

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
For March 13th at home vs Blackhawks..its my nieces 16th coming up and want to take her.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Yup, your good and legal to sell off tickets here as per HF policy. The price printed on ticket which I assume is the figure you posted earlier in the thread is the way this ticket exchange is intended to work as cost or less.

Original thread post has been edited to show HF policy.

Actually as a season ticket holder you are not allowed to sell at less than face value technically

curt blackmore

Sep 18, 2018
Hi all, wondering if someone could help me out. I was hoping to take my son to his first leafs game. We live in Newfoundland Canada, and a trip to Toronto with Leafs tickets is REALLY expensive. Both of us are "die hard" fans - my favourite player was Gilmour, his is Marner. He'll turn 15 in November so we were hoping to give him tickets for his birthday. The game we marked on the calendar was the Feb 2 game versus the Penguins. Does anyone have tickets to sell?

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I was told to copy my post into this thread so here we go:

I have no idea where to post this in but I dont wanna spam with a new thread. I am a Pens fan but I might come to Toronto in November or December this year. Since I pretty much watched every Pens game for the past idek 8/9 years, since I am old enough to stay up and rich enough to pay for NHL.tv :D , I would obviously love to watch an NHL game live. Obviously I know that your fanbase is verry passionate and tickets sell out rather quick, so I just wanted to ask if you guys can give me any advice on getting tickets fairly spontaneous.
I know that I am not a Maple Leafs fan and that someone who followed the team would "deserve" the ticket more than I do, but watching an NHL game in person is pretty much my dream for the past decade and I dont wanna miss out if I am in Toronto. So I would love to get any tips on getting tickets!

Oh and I am fine with paying more than I should, but I am still a student so I guess it would have to be one of the cheaper ones^^

Thank you guys and have a great season, your team will be fun to watch!​

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I have one more annoying question before I just suck it up and buy tickets. How is the view from the Standing Room Only section? Is it a decent place to watch the game? I don't care about sitting if I can see everything. Thanks!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I was told to copy my post into this thread so here we go:

I have no idea where to post this in but I dont wanna spam with a new thread. I am a Pens fan but I might come to Toronto in November or December this year. Since I pretty much watched every Pens game for the past idek 8/9 years, since I am old enough to stay up and rich enough to pay for NHL.tv :D , I would obviously love to watch an NHL game live. Obviously I know that your fanbase is verry passionate and tickets sell out rather quick, so I just wanted to ask if you guys can give me any advice on getting tickets fairly spontaneous.
I know that I am not a Maple Leafs fan and that someone who followed the team would "deserve" the ticket more than I do, but watching an NHL game in person is pretty much my dream for the past decade and I dont wanna miss out if I am in Toronto. So I would love to get any tips on getting tickets!

Oh and I am fine with paying more than I should, but I am still a student so I guess it would have to be one of the cheaper ones^^

Thank you guys and have a great season, your team will be fun to watch!​
www.stubhub.com
www.ticketmater.ca

I have one more annoying question before I just suck it up and buy tickets. How is the view from the Standing Room Only section? Is it a decent place to watch the game? I don't care about sitting if I can see everything. Thanks!

You can see the entire ice but I believe you can't see the entire score board.

Reactions: Daeni10

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If the scoreboard is the big drawback, that's not a dealbreaker for me. I'll know what the score is... I did see that apparently they don't allow alcohol at the standing room only seats. Is that true?
There are tvs on the wall that show the time, penalties, etc.
I believe that is true, not sure whether they enforce it.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Two tickets for tonight, Sec. 321, Row 11, seats 10 & 11. $90 CAD for the pair. Not a penny over what I paid (actually fifty cents off!)

PM me. Tickets are mobile and will be sent from ticketmaster to you.

SGF

Sep 24, 2018

View from my seats - section 322 row 17 (2 in front on standing room)

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    881 KB · Views: 22

js2k6

Jan 15, 2017
@ACC1224, do you have any tickets you're looking to sell for the regular season? If so, let me know the specific dates as I'm still interested.

Rolleo

Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg Jets (oct 27 2018) and Philidelphia flyers (nov 24 2018) section 318 row 17
Looking for $296 per pair or trading for another game.

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Looking for any weekend game, this year or next, In the 300's non obstructed, need 4-5 tickets in total.

DM me please.

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Hi All. Two games for sale and one for trade.

Section 307 High Row Greens.

Selling the following two games at face value:

Monday October 29 vs. Flames - $137 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)
Thursday December 6 vs Red Wings - $156 per ticket (retail face value printed on ticket)

I also have Thursday October 18 vs Pittsburgh Penguins (no longer an ideal date for me to attend). Would trade for any of the following games, assuming tickets are similar or we settle difference in cash:

Saturday October 27 vs. Winnipeg Jets
Saturday January 12 vs. Boston (pending wife approval)
Saturday Feb 2 vs. Pittsburgh
Saturday March 23 vs. NYR

DM Please!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad