OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Leafs Ticket Exchange

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Oct 6th vs Ottawa. Looking for 2 seats in either the reds or upper bowl. Any decent prices out there?

js2k6

Jan 15, 2017
For sure, no interest in going that often.
My buddies take them, worse case Stubhub is an easy alternative.

Interested as well, please PM me when you decide which games you are interested in selling your tickets for.

Leaf19

Dec 25, 2013
Hoping to go to at least 1-2 games this season... Upper or lower does not matter. I am a diehard leafs fan but never been able to go to a game so far lol

Please PM if you have a pair for sale :)

Kentavious

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have Islander tickets for Dec 30?or Wings Dec 24?
Leaf fan living in the UK and only home for the holidays.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone have Islander tickets for Dec 30?or Wings Dec 24?
Leaf fan living in the UK and only home for the holidays.
Think you mean 23rd and 29th.
I will for sure go on the 23rd, hope to be on an Island for the 29th.

greenhawk

Blue & Gold = Green!
May 20, 2006
Germany
I’m coming from Germany to Toronto for a couple of days in December. Looking for tickets vs. Florida on Dec. 20th. Prices on TM & SH still above 100$ for crappy seats.

Looking for balcony center or better if possible. When do you think is the best time to buy? If I get tickets offered here, how can I be sure it’s not a scam?

7theye

Jul 27, 2018
I’m coming from Germany to Toronto for a couple of days in December. Looking for tickets vs. Florida on Dec. 20th. Prices on TM & SH still above 100$ for crappy seats.

Looking for balcony center or better if possible. When do you think is the best time to buy? If I get tickets offered here, how can I be sure it’s not a scam?

I didn’t think TM had inventory yet

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hey everyone. I am looking to go to Toronto for the Devils/Leafs game on 11/9 during Hall of Fame weekend. I have everything sorted out except for tickets to the actual Devils/Leafs game. Ticketmaster only has pairs of obstructed view tickets and I can't even find the game on Stubhub. Does anyone have any advice on how to get tickets to this game? Thanks in advance.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Hey everyone. I am looking to go to Toronto for the Devils/Leafs game on 11/9 during Hall of Fame weekend. I have everything sorted out except for tickets to the actual Devils/Leafs game. Ticketmaster only has pairs of obstructed view tickets and I can't even find the game on Stubhub. Does anyone have any advice on how to get tickets to this game? Thanks in advance.
All kind listed?

StubHub!

FYI - row 19 is standing room.

Jure

Aug 15, 2018
I'm looking to surprise my girlfriend with tickets for her birthday, we're both huge fans. If anyone is selling tickets for January 5th could you please DM me?

Kylie Murrin

Aug 24, 2018
I thought I would start by listing my tickets. Not sure which games I can go to yet but will sell of some as I can't make it to this many with the Raptors as well.

Tickets are 106 row 24 - on the side and 1st row reds in the lower bowl. Great seats with a great view and comes with Air Canada Club access. I am listing games for face value - if you want any let me know. Price is per ticket sadly as that is what MLSE charges now. Attached is the list!

hi i’m trying to view the document but it fails to download.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Selling two tickets to September 21st 730:pm against Buffalo. Section 113, row 17, seats 11-12 for 50$ That is 12 dollars less lass face value.

Last edited:

attackfan71

Dec 2, 2012
owen sound ont.
Purple row 17.

Use to be a great deal, two big increases in the last two years.
Went from $42 to $50 and now $60.
Are you selling any of your purple tickets for game. Would love to get to one game this year. It would have to be a Saturday night as I work afternoons through the week. Pls let me know don’t care who they are playing. If you do have any pls send me a pm thank you in advance

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Any idea how stub hub sales will work with the new ticketing app?
Lol....first thing I thought of when I got the email.
We'll have to ship the hard tickets. My UPS store isn't far and as a bonus there is a crazy good Columbian store in the plaza.
Great excuse to pick up Empanadas. Win/win.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Lol....first thing I thought of when I got the email.
We'll have to ship the hard tickets. My UPS store isn't far and as a bonus there is a crazy good Columbian store in the plaza.
Great excuse to pick up Empanadas. Win/win.
I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, I've liked being able to keep the hardcopy books intact.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, I've liked being able to keep the hardcopy books intact.
I'd bet by next year hard tickets will be an extra charge or will be gone completely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->