OT: Off-Topic Thread-Whats the deal with these Crows waking me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
I assume you've already gotten something, but a generic (such as a Belkin), should be fine. You can find them at Staples, if you haven't looked/ordered from anywhere yet.

Thanks for the tip but I called and found out it was covered with the warrenty so they will have a new one for me in 3-4 business days.

guess I will miss a few GDT's starting with last night's

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
OAgzggh.png

My oldest is in charge of handing out candy. Trade off; he gets to wear his gumby outfit, I get to watch hockey uninterrupted by sugared-up kids I'm not genetically responsible for.

b2197893-e8cd-4cbb-9abd-bd977a701fd1_zps33a10453.jpg

Profit.

Gumby totally rocks. I still have a little Gumby and Pokey. Yeah I know, I never grew up :laugh::laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Seems like Halloween is a dying holiday. Less and less kids trick or treating every year. This year looked like it was mostly 8th and 9th graders.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
Yesterday I reached a huge milestone in my hand..... my last visit with my Dr. !!!!! He told me to call if no progress in the next few weeks. What a long 6 PIA weeks. Still sore but the nerves are healing and the tendons too. I almost kicked him in the jingles during the nerve test yesterday though. Slow and steady and he said not to be surprised if it takes up to a year to be back to normal. I will be dealing with cold issues all winter.

As for all the Halloween talk about it not being the same. I hear ya. This was the first year in 19 that I was not carpooling kids around. My 12 year old didnt want to have anything to do with it at all this year. The only thing we did was watch the Great Pumpkin with her in between periods of the Bruins game yesterday.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Now my cat is screaming again when she walks on her leg :(

I swear to christ I am ****ing beside myself.

I'm pulling files out of this vet office--there was nothing wrong with her when I brought her in and now she can barely move.

I have been with them for 14 years

I do not even know what to ****ing do.

I DONT!

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour

I'm pulling files out of this vet office--there was nothing wrong with her when I brought her in and now she can barely move.

I DONT!

You better take her in for a cat scan.

Sorry! It's Friday and I can't help myself!

Have you called the vet back and told them what's happening?

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Have you called the vet back and told them what's happening?

I called them and they want me to bring her in

-i dont feel comfortable going back there or injuring her further by trying to crate her
there is another vet available in town that i can go to.

she walked up stairs...but was crying the entire time

nw I"m crying....and trying to pull myself together for a 1 oclock meeting. I cant reach my ex and I just...

this absolutely sucks :(

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I was going to tack onto Kovi's vet post this morning to ask if anyone has ever had their pet euthanized at home. An hour later, Amity had what we believe to be a stroke, possibly not the first this week. We took her to the vet and there was nothing more to do.

She was a good girl and she loved her mama. I'm going to miss her terribly.

1390468_577189662336778_13642521_n.jpg

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I called them and they want me to bring her in

-i dont feel comfortable going back there or injuring her further by trying to crate her
there is another vet available in town that i can go to.

she walked up stairs...but was crying the entire time

nw I"m crying....and trying to pull myself together for a 1 oclock meeting. I cant reach my ex and I just...

this absolutely sucks :(

Try and see the other vet after the meeting. She'll prolly get some rest while your gone.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I was going to tack onto Kovi's vet post this morning to ask if anyone has ever had their pet euthanized at home. An hour later, Amity had what we believe to be a stroke, possibly not the first this week. We took her to the vet and there was nothing more to do.

So sorry! Amity looks like a true Bruins fan.

As to the bolded, I JUST heard Free Falling by Tom Petty.

My condolences.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

So sorry for your loss Soosh:(

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I DONT!

I bet she jumped off the table and maybe tore a ligament....that happened to one of my cats once at the vet.... She had to have injured it by landing wrong ...they need to come clean

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Heartbroken for you...so sorry...

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Soosh and Kovi, so sorry for what you two are having to go through, and hope that kitty ends up getting better care soon. It's good that you're considering a new vet. If she freaked out bad enough to injure herself there's probably a good chance that she won't be comfortable back in the same office.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Yesterday I reached a huge milestone in my hand..... my last visit with my Dr. !!!!! He told me to call if no progress in the next few weeks. What a long 6 PIA weeks. Still sore but the nerves are healing and the tendons too. I almost kicked him in the jingles during the nerve test yesterday though. Slow and steady and he said not to be surprised if it takes up to a year to be back to normal. I will be dealing with cold issues all winter.

As for all the Halloween talk about it not being the same. I hear ya. This was the first year in 19 that I was not carpooling kids around. My 12 year old didnt want to have anything to do with it at all this year. The only thing we did was watch the Great Pumpkin with her in between periods of the Bruins game yesterday.

It's funny because Lou was just saying the same thing, but it wasn't related to any injury he has...:naughty:

In all seriousness, congrats on healing and making progress towards getting healthy!!!!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The same kids went to Lonnie's house and wondered why they got duct tape, rope and napkins soaked in chloroform...

I'd say the same thing about your house, but most of the neighborhood kids in your area know to skip it since you're on the registry...:laugh:

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH

Beautiful puppy. Condolences on your loss. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad