OT: Off-Topic Thread-Whats the deal with these Crows waking me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
It won't play on the mobile apps but should be fine for the embed here or on a PC/laptop.

First one I've ever done. Be gentle. It was fun though. Might crank out a couple more about a couple other Bruins for sport.

Aaaarggghhh - I'm at work. I can read and post but I have no sound. Have to wait on this! :cry:

I'm sure it's great. I'll have more detailed comments in about 10 hours. :(

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Does anyone have vet experience?

I took my cat to the vet today. She is really upset when she goes no matter what. Buy today they drew blood. I sat in the room and listened to her wail from the next room. I honestly wanted to die and was trying to hold myself together. Well the rest of the visit did not go well and they had to restrain her. They couldnt complete the exam because she was so upset.

well I think the asst hurt her when she was restraining her. shes struggling to walk and shes clearly uncomfortable. shes ok with me petting her head, but growls if I try to touch her back.

times like this I HATE being alone. my ex stopped by, but it was only to say hi to her.

I dont know what to do for her. shes not crying, but shes clearly not comfortable.

im so upset. :(

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Does anyone have vet experience?

I took my cat to the vet today. She is really upset when she goes no matter what. Buy today they drew blood. I sat in the room and listened to her wail from the next room. I honestly wanted to die and was trying to hold myself together. Well the rest of the visit did not go well and they had to restrain her. They couldnt complete the exam because she was so upset.

well I think the asst hurt her when she was restraining her. shes struggling to walk and shes clearly uncomfortable. shes ok with me petting her head, but growls if I try to touch her back.

times like this I HATE being alone. my ex stopped by, but it was only to say hi to her.

I dont know what to do for her. shes not crying, but shes clearly not comfortable.

im so upset. :(

She may have tweaked a muscle during the 'tussle' - can you give her a quarter of an aspirin or whatever dosage a cat can handle? Maybe a warm towel or blanket to relax her? I'm no vet - but something to relax and soothe her?

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
She may have tweaked a muscle during the 'tussle' - can you give her a quarter of an aspirin or whatever dosage a cat can handle? Maybe a warm towel or blanket to relax her? I'm no vet - but something to relax and soothe her?

She loves my shoes...so she clutching one of my flats right now dozing. She rolled over and I can see on her leg the stain of blood where they must have drawn it. that is where shes favoring. So, probably sore since thats her bad leg anyway.

I know you know how I feel. t/y:)

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
She loves my shoes...so she clutching one of my flats right now dozing. She rolled over and I can see on her leg the stain of blood where they must have drawn it. that is where shes favoring. So, probably sore since thats her bad leg anyway.

I know you know how I feel. t/y:)

Maybe give her a couple of extra treats tonight - I sent a good sized bag of puppy treats home with my god-puppy. His mom and dad don't feed him human food but he left with spaghetti breath.....miss him much -

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
it really sucks when you get home plug in the laptop and wonder why it won't charge, then you notice the dog ate the power cord. Well thats going to cost me about 50 bucks.

Anyone know if I have to buy the exact same one? nervous to use the generic ones that they will burn out the laptop or something.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
it really sucks when you get home plug in the laptop and wonder why it won't charge, then you notice the dog ate the power cord. Well thats going to cost me about 50 bucks.

Anyone know if I have to buy the exact same one? nervous to use the generic ones that they will burn out the laptop or something.

Only had to buy one replacement and I went generic/cheap....um....not wise in my particular case. Replaced the generic piece of garbage with the exact same one that was damaged and no issues since if that helps?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Is it an Apple product? If so, bite the bullet and buy the real deal, new. I've purchased several knock offs that look identical save for the apple imprint on the device, and a used Apple charger, with extremely mixed results. There's no danger that I am aware of with the generics but they just don't work well, or in some cases at all. Most times I get error messages on my phone/laptop that say the device is not supported, and have to plug/unplug a thousand times before it takes, then keep it perfectly steady to hold the connection. It's terrible.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Is it an Apple product? If so, bite the bullet and buy the real deal, new. I've purchased several knock offs that look identical save for the apple imprint on the device, and a used Apple charger, with extremely mixed results. There's no danger that I am aware of with the generics but they just don't work well, or in some cases at all. Most times I get error messages on my phone/laptop that say the device is not supported, and have to plug/unplug a thousand times before it takes, then keep it perfectly steady to hold the connection. It's terrible.

not an apple it is an Asus laptop. I will take a ride by best buy and see what they have for it. maybe they will say generic will work who knows. I am just afraid to damage the laptop getting the wrong one.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
It won't play on the mobile apps but should be fine for the embed here or on a PC/laptop.

First one I've ever done. Be gentle. It was fun though. Might crank out a couple more about a couple other Bruins for sport.

Got home late from work last night so I finally got to watch it and THAT WAS WONDERFUL I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :jump::bow: Thank you thank you thank you!!

member 96824

Happy Halloween everybody. Hope your day is more productive than mine!

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The level of stupidity I am facing today is unfathomable. I just don't know how some people have made it as far as they have and lived as long as they have with so few living brain cells. I may have to actually choke somebody to death today.

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
The level of stupidity I am facing today is unfathomable. I just don't know how some people have made it as far as they have and lived as long as they have with so few living brain cells. I may have to actually choke somebody to death today.

Work?

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad