Feb 11, 2007
Half naked pics of spoked b on facebook

Yup yup its that kinda day

Wheeeeee......:handclap:

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
Does anyone have vet experience?

I took my cat to the vet today. She is really upset when she goes no matter what. Buy today they drew blood. I sat in the room and listened to her wail from the next room. I honestly wanted to die and was trying to hold myself together. Well the rest of the visit did not go well and they had to restrain her. They couldnt complete the exam because she was so upset.

well I think the asst hurt her when she was restraining her. shes struggling to walk and shes clearly uncomfortable. shes ok with me petting her head, but growls if I try to touch her back.

times like this I HATE being alone. my ex stopped by, but it was only to say hi to her.

I dont know what to do for her. shes not crying, but shes clearly not comfortable.

im so upset. :(

I'm related to mine :) I can forward the above to her and ask for opinions, if you'd like.

it really sucks when you get home plug in the laptop and wonder why it won't charge, then you notice the dog ate the power cord. Well thats going to cost me about 50 bucks.

Anyone know if I have to buy the exact same one? nervous to use the generic ones that they will burn out the laptop or something.

I assume you've already gotten something, but a generic (such as a Belkin), should be fine. You can find them at Staples, if you haven't looked/ordered from anywhere yet.

Half naked pics of spoked b on facebook

Yup yup its that kinda day

Wheeeeee......:handclap:

Yeah, I have no shame. Ok, some shame, as I made sure the shirt was plenty long enough that (I found it) pretty harmless. Shorts were downstairs after my shower, so the natural question my wife asked was if "that's what I'm wearing for Halloween?" and my response was that "Yes, I'm dressed like a Red Sox fan that wears no pants".

(Now, this is more of an inside-joke because a few years back, when my son was probably 5-6 he stopped by my daughter's room wearing underwear, shirt, and an elf hat and neighbor girl happened to be there. She asked why he isn't wearing any pants and he responded "What? I'm an Elf who doesn't wear pants!")

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
She loves my shoes...so she clutching one of my flats right now dozing. She rolled over and I can see on her leg the stain of blood where they must have drawn it. that is where shes favoring. So, probably sore since thats her bad leg anyway.

I know you know how I feel. t/y:)

How's the little lady feeling today? Hope she's doing better....:nod:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I'm related to mine :) I can forward the above to her and ask for opinions, if you'd like.

I assume you've already gotten something, but a generic (such as a Belkin), should be fine. You can find them at Staples, if you haven't looked/ordered from anywhere yet.

Yeah, I have no shame. Ok, some shame, as I made sure the shirt was plenty long enough that (I found it) pretty harmless. Shorts were downstairs after my shower, so the natural question my wife asked was if "that's what I'm wearing for Halloween?" and my response was that "Yes, I'm dressed like a Red Sox fan that wears no pants".

(Now, this is more of an inside-joke because a few years back, when my son was probably 5-6 he stopped by my daughter's room wearing underwear, shirt, and an elf hat and neighbor girl happened to be there. She asked why he isn't wearing any pants and he responded "What? I'm an Elf who doesn't wear pants!")

Your son was ahead of his time, I still use that line whenever my wife has friends of hers over...

:laugh:

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
not alot of trick or treaters out tonight, my neighborhood is usually full of people, probably because of the rain, But even last year there wasnt alot.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
i changed my shirt after work and am sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep to netflix.

i left the outside light off, that was always the telltale sign to me when i was a kid. light off, no candy.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
:laugh: what the hell are you wearing?

OAgzggh.png

My oldest is in charge of handing out candy. Trade off; he gets to wear his gumby outfit, I get to watch hockey uninterrupted by sugared-up kids I'm not genetically responsible for.

b2197893-e8cd-4cbb-9abd-bd977a701fd1_zps33a10453.jpg

Profit.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
How's the little lady feeling today? Hope she's doing better....:nod:

Hi E, thanks for asking. Shes a tiny bit perkier. Still moving really slow and limping.

shes not wanting her regular food, so I made her her favorite "people food" tonight, just so shed eat. (I worked in Cambridge today and was gone all day. )

I hv some work at home time tomorrow, so I"ll watch her.

I'm still so rattled. :(

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Hi E, thanks for asking. Shes a tiny bit perkier. Still moving really slow and limping.

shes not wanting her regular food, so I made her her favorite "people food" tonight, just so shed eat. (I worked in Cambridge today and was gone all day. )

I hv some work at home time tomorrow, so I"ll watch her.

I'm still so rattled. :(

Good to hear - even if it's just baby steps for her getting better.

My friends' dog, who is a labrador/springer mix (a springador if you will) is huddled by my side. We are having high winds tonight outside the cave and he is scared to pieces. Has to have a paw on me and licks my hands constantly. Love him anyway....

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Good to hear - even if it's just baby steps for her getting better.

My friends' dog, who is a labrador/springer mix (a springador if you will) is huddled by my side. We are having high winds tonight outside the cave and he is scared to pieces. Has to have a paw on me and licks my hands constantly. Love him anyway....

So sweet. and thank you :)

It's raining here too.....

love the rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad