OT: Off Topic thread: Sirquacksalot Does Not Respond Well to Spooky Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
:laugh:

Let me get my popcorn. I'm eagerly awaiting part 3 of this story.

Well, my cousin gathered up his courage and walked out toward the evil apparition, but he was stricken by a headache and chills which prevented him from getting nearer, so he had to retreat back into the house. She disappeared for a while and then reappeared in a different spot outside the side window. She's gone now but there is dead silence out there, not even crickets or anything. It also looked like all the grass & vegetation where she was standing had turned black.

Tomorrow one of us might try standing over the woman's grave while calling her cell phone and see what happens, maybe we'll hear it ring down there.

Anyway, there are clearly some evil forces afoot. Maybe my cousin brought it on himself? Hopefully someone knows a magic spell we can try?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Hello there, I'm actually an Islanders fan but you guys seem like the best people to ask in this situation so I thought I'd post this here.

My cousin was going out with a woman who was a major Kings fan. They were on track to get married but she had several miscarriages, then he broke up with her and she killed herself. Her family blames him for everything and warned him to stay away from the funeral, but he heard she was buried with her favorite Jonathan Quick jersey.

Since then he's beeing seeing a silent figure in a #32 Kings jersey watching him from a few hundred feet away but disappearing whenever he gets closer. This apparition is also scaring off any other woman he tries to go out with, by suddenly appearing in their homes in the middle of the night. And last night he also started getting texts from her number (just random strings of numbers and letters over and over) even though she was buried with her cell phone.

So evil forces are clearly at work here. Does anyone know a magic spell to counteract the spirits from the dark side? Maybe grind up some wild plants and recite a chant or something? I figured that you guys have lots of experience dealing with the Kings and may have seen this before.

Thank you very much!

we already told you how to combat this on the #hcanes forum

i believe we instructed you to, among other things, become a rangers fan, sacrifice a bucket of fried chicken and tricking a buffalo fan into buying the card

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
My city was founded in the 1950s.

I'm sure people brought some ancient traditions from the old country when they immigrated. There's got to be a lot of Native American traditions around too. Please ask around today and see if you can get instructions from someone on how to do a spell. Thank you.

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010

That was for a different problem / different person. But you were extremely helpful and saved the day on that other thing. Thanks again, everything is going great and it's all sunshine and flowers over there now thanks to you guys.

The answer is obviously we have to sacrifice Quick so they can be together.

I don't want to get involved in anything like that, but maybe a J. Quick action figure or poster would placate the forces from the other side?

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
My cousin was going out with a woman who was a major Kings fan...

Apparently your cousin didn't know that going out with a Kings fan can create unearthly amounts of bad karma. He has angered evil spirits and disturbed the sleep of the ancient ones. This is why he is experiencing powerful shared hallucinations and will eventually spend his nights curled up in a ball chanting "Luc Robitaille is the greatest left wing of all time."

However, all this can be negated in two simple steps:
1. Donate $1 to a charity of your choosing for every day the relationship lasted.
2. Show up in front of the Staples Center right before Kings' home opener, destroy a Jonathan Quick jersey (burning works best) while shouting "I renounce the Kings and all their fans" at the top of your lungs.

That should appease the spirits.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Being haunted about a mistake you made is just like how Pittsburgh management feels about drafting Jordan Staal.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Maybe offer a pumpkin spice latte as a peace offering?

11951192_10154129433934622_6009767237515083927_n.jpg

:sarcasm:

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
Apparently your cousin didn't know that going out with a Kings fan can create unearthly amounts of bad karma. He has angered evil spirits and disturbed the sleep of the ancient ones. This is why he is experiencing powerful shared hallucinations and will eventually spend his nights curled up in a ball chanting "Luc Robitaille is the greatest left wing of all time."

However, all this can be negated in two simple steps:
1. Donate $1 to a charity of your choosing for every day the relationship lasted.
2. Show up in front of the Staples Center right before Kings' home opener, destroy a Jonathan Quick jersey (burning works best) while shouting "I renounce the Kings and all their fans" at the top of your lungs.

That should appease the spirits.

Maybe offer a pumpkin spice latte as a peace offering?

Thank you so much, you guys are brilliant and might have magical abilities without even knowing it!

Inspired by your ideas, we went to the grave today and did a spell by burning a Jonathan Quick jersey on top of the grave and then extinguishing the flames with pumpkin spice latte. Now everything is back to normal and life is a pleasure once again.

We know it worked because we called her cell phone that she was buried with. Before doing the spell, some evil force actually answered the phone. After it was all over, we could hear the phone keep ringing down there without being picked up. So we clearly destroyed the evil forces, with your help.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Hello there, I'm actually an Islanders fan but you guys seem like the best people to ask in this situation so I thought I'd post this here.

My cousin was going out with a woman who was a major Kings fan. They were on track to get married but she had several miscarriages, then he broke up with her and she killed herself. Her family blames him for everything and warned him to stay away from the funeral, but he heard she was buried with her favorite Jonathan Quick jersey.

Since then he's beeing seeing a silent figure in a #32 Kings jersey watching him from a few hundred feet away but disappearing whenever he gets closer. This apparition is also scaring off any other woman he tries to go out with, by suddenly appearing in their homes in the middle of the night. And last night he also started getting texts from her number (just random strings of numbers and letters over and over) even though she was buried with her cell phone.

So evil forces are clearly at work here. Does anyone know a magic spell to counteract the spirits from the dark side? Maybe grind up some wild plants and recite a chant or something? I figured that you guys have lots of experience dealing with the Kings and may have seen this before.

Thank you very much!

Hoe the **** did I miss this? Epicness!

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
Make him a Ducks fan: it will work wonders. Like vampires and garlic.

Thanks for the great suggestion! He just ran out to buy an armload of Ducks jerseys to hang around the house as a purifying ritual. And as soon as he put one on, his leftover headaches and chills suddenly disappeared and he feels as healthy as ever.

We also tossed a Cam Fowler jersey on the cursed gravesite, and a huge mass of steam instantly rose up to the heavens as if an evil spirit was being dissolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad