OT: Off Topic thread: Sirquacksalot Does Not Respond Well to Spooky Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDucks*

Eaten at el toro bravo 15 of the last 20 days to avoid fast food temptation. The employees are starting to take notice of me, and I'm getting portions that Mexicans get. Pretty big deal for a gringo, actually.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Fast food for three meals today, I'm so mean to myself sometimes.
A couple days ago I went to McDonald's. It was convenient and I needed something fast.

I saw the new sirloin burgers they were advertising about. It was only 50 cents more than a Big Mac, so I figured I'd give it a try. It was terrible. At least with a Big Mac you go in with low expectations, but those expectations are met. With this burger the meat was just as bad, mushrooms were terrible, and the cheese was bad too.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
A couple days ago I went to McDonald's. It was convenient and I needed something fast.

I saw the new sirloin burgers they were advertising about. It was only 50 cents more than a Big Mac, so I figured I'd give it a try. It was terrible. At least with a Big Mac you go in with low expectations, but those expectations are met. With this burger the meat was just as bad, mushrooms were terrible, and the cheese was bad too.

I try to avoid McDonalds unless it's the only option around. I find their stuff horrible, even for fast food.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I try to avoid McDonalds unless it's the only option around. I find their stuff horrible, even for fast food.
There's something to be said for consistency. I expect mediocre food fast, and I get it. But this sirloin burger tried to make itself out as good quality, and it was just as bad if not worse.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
No, he'd just been on a 5 hour flight with kids. I didn't want to be a pain.

Yeah I hear that. Only Duck I've seen in public was Marchant when he was scouting Manson (and to a lesser extent, Lind) at Notre Dame's Compton Arena. Even though he wasn't with family and the game had yet to start, I still kept the "hey" convo to a minimum.

Last edited:

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Yeah I hear that. Only Duck I've seen in public was Marchand when he was scouting Manson (and to a lesser extent, Lind) at Notre Dame's Compton Arena. Even though he wasn't with family and the game had yet to start, I still kept the "hey" convo to a minimum.

Brad Marchand still plays for the Bruins, yo.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
11986552_1123018681060867_2056019007289723880_n.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
My cat, my original namesake, won't crap in the box anymore. She pees in there, but she won't take a dump in there. Her batting average has been dropping precipitously and now she's at zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad