A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
RSCVN5b.gif

Last edited:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
In regards to the former thread there should be a rule where you are automatically banned if Lambert quoted your trade proposal.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Well, who's our captain on HF? That's the guy I'm gonna blame for lack of leadership and not reigning in our inexperienced posters. Leadership, we need leadership.

That'd be Sojourn. :nod:

In regards to the former thread there should be a rule where you are automatically banned if Lambert quoted your trade proposal.

And, that after one is not just famous but in famous, they must change their name to El Guapo.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Only 2 weeks left in this class and I have no idea what my grade is... He has not returned anything that we've turned in, including the midterm. I guess you only YOLO once.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
SuperMex is seriously killing me on twitter. I'll just go eat my chicken & broccoli & carrots now. :cry:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
It depends on your definition. It's not healthy. It's not the most authentic Mexican food. But it tastes damn good.

Supermex chimichangas are one of the worst chimichangas you can get though.

Chimichangas are essentially the fettucini Alfredo of Mexican food as far as health (and taste) go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad