OT: Off Topic Thread-Dannggg it's getting Chilly outside these nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I am in bad headspace because of something that happened at work late last week. I need to get out of it, and don't know how.

Ugh.

I am an expert at headspace. :( unfortunately

Breathe.....and focus on the present. Whatever happened last week is over. you cant control it or change it. React to the present...only.

Likely what you are creating in your head (If you are like me) is so far from what other people/persons are thinking....

Ron Quixote

Bring all the lovers to the fold...
Feb 15, 2007
The 'Ville - Bullitt County
@GeeWally,

Hang in there, brutha. Get healed up because you'll need all of your strength to get through this. And I promise, you will get through this.

You're the man you are because you learned at your dad's feet.

rockadelicatgmaildotcom if you need anything.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I am in bad headspace because of something that happened at work late last week. I need to get out of it, and don't know how.

Ugh.

Just more proof that you should always wear pants at work, even if you have a private office.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
This thread title guaran-****ing-tees Robert Terwilliger is going to come in here and make some snide comment about how "cold" it is in Florida, and how it is expected to drop below 80 next month.

I'd like to pre-tell him to go **** himself.

AHAHA!

My mom calls me when I'm in my plow truck and complains how cold it is down there. I caught her by surprise and told her to eff off and hung up on her. My dad called and asked me why I was so rude....I told him that I was trying to keep up with snow rates of 2 inches an hour and I didnt need the chilled stories from her. He started to yell at her while I was on the phone. Needless to say...... we had plane tix for us within a week after said conversation. :laugh:

I was pissed!

We could send Tim Thomas to knock on his door?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Was at the market by myself because I had an urge for cereal and wow cereal is really expensive. $6 a box. Wow.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
If you're reacting to that price, try buying groceries for an entire family. The climbing cost of basic staples is freaking prohibitive.

^^^

Also, are you at a general market or a little convenience store?? I once tried to buy cake mix at a Cumberland's and it was like $8.00

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
mrs terwilliger is a cereal junkie. worse than i was when i was a 13 year old boy eating any food that was in the house.

i can buy one of those big bag cereals for five or six bucks and it's gone in three days. she's crazy.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I know much about shopping at super markets. My mother has trained me to look at ads and deals and to look at dates.

Like I also wanted some raisin bread and I saw that it was on sale but the date for it was like this week so I didn't get it.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

And cereal wasn't a big thing I just had an urge for some and looking at that aisle so many different ones. I went with Crispix cuz my grandparents used to eat it.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

My mom told me she bought some 2 days ago I looked at the date and it was the 10th. Different store same result. :laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

If you're reacting to that price, try buying groceries for an entire family. The climbing cost of basic staples is freaking prohibitive.

I'm weird I look going to the super market

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
^^^

Also, are you at a general market or a little convenience store?? I once tried to buy cake mix at a Cumberland's and it was like $8.00

Yeah, anything you buy at a convenience store is going to be 3 times higher than if you bought it at a supermarket. The same goes for the people buying the product too. They're also 3 times higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad