OT: Off Topic Thread-Dannggg it's getting Chilly outside these nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
WTH just saw this video on Liveleak I guess in Louisiana there was an EBT/food stamp glitch that gave everyone on them unlimited spending... Video shows all the shelves empty in a Wal-Mart and hundreds of filled to the brim carriages-I guess everyone ran for the hills when they heard they had to pay it all back.

Saw that story last night, wanted to act surprised when I read it, but sadly I am not. It only takes one to start the trend.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Is the V-A an office that would be shut down because of govnt shut down?

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Apparently, CF81 is too good to drink Yuengling...:laugh:

too good ? no, buy me one and i'll drink it.

Its an easy to drink beer, and when I travel down to PA i usually pick up a case of it just to appease the masses. But i've never understood the "hubbub" over it. Its a step above spudweiser.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
too good ? no, buy me one and i'll drink it.

Its an easy to drink beer, and when I travel down to PA i usually pick up a case of it just to appease the masses. But i've never understood the "hubbub" over it. Its a step above spudweiser.

Saying Yuengling is a "step" above Bud is like saying that a Playmate is only a step above a Hustler Honey...

:laugh:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Saying Yuengling is a "step" above Bud is like saying that a Playmate is only a step above a Hustler Honey...

So you're saying Yuengling is to beer as playmates are to women?
Either you don't drink beer or you haven't opened a playboy

Ooof

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
blaspheming: I enjoy Yuengling over Sam (other than Oktoberfest). They make a decent black and tan. PA has much better stuff, though, like Troegs - if you're ever in Hershey for family functions take a few hours to yourself and go to the Troegs factory.

I think Rogue is made in PA, too - but that's something we can all get at any Market Basket.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
So you're saying Yuengling is to beer as playmates are to women?
Either you don't drink beer or you haven't opened a playboy

Ooof

That's not what I was saying at all. What I was saying is that Yuegling is to beer what Playboy is to smut...and likewise Bud and Hustler.

You need to follow along a little closer.

member 96824

My dream is to have a tap of Yuengling and a tap of Sam Adams on a lake somewhere.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Bottle_case.jpg

Looks kind of grimy but I was just referring to Steel Reserve so I can't hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad