OT: Off-Topic, again.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Call Chappell Smith and Associates. Amy works in group health but they have every line
Lawfirm?

Btw in our case the State notified us that they are investigating it. Luckily for us my wife had everything in order because I was very persistent and didn't want any surprises, got one anyways.

The insurance company is claiming there is an exclusion, which there is, but it's in reference to plastic surgery after the procedure. If the actual procedure wasn't covered they wouldn't have approved it in the first place. Just blows my mind.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Lawfirm?

Btw in our case the State notified us that they are investigating it. Luckily for us my wife had everything in order because I was very persistent and didn't want any surprises, got one anyways.

The insurance company is claiming there is an exclusion, which there is, but it's in reference to plastic surgery after the procedure. If the actual procedure wasn't covered they wouldn't have approved it in the first place. Just blows my mind.
nah, to switch insurance carriers.

Reactions: Armourboy

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
And for something completely different. Snapshot from today, wish it looked better on the forum but you get the idea

850_8218.jpg

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Visiting Mom here in Northern Virginia. Saw a guy wearing a Gritty motorcycle helmet in Old Town Alexandria today. Carry on.

Reactions: sparkle twin

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Use a live trap. Squirrels will eat lettuce or even peanut butter used as bait.

Drive the squirrel(s) at least 10 miles away to a park for release to deter them from coming back.

Fix the hole in your house. Don't be afraid to use aluminum or steel in case the squirrel(s) come back or another one decides to move into your home. Good luck!

Lettuce didn't work, neither did nuts, apples, crackers or anything I had tried before.

But then we had a cookout and someone dumped a bowl of cherries off the side of the deck. A day later I saw a squirrel out there eating one...

Stuck a cherry in the trap, and I've caught three of them in the last week now!

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Lettuce didn't work, neither did nuts, apples, crackers or anything I had tried before.

But then we had a cookout and someone dumped a bowl of cherries off the side of the deck. A day later I saw a squirrel out there eating one...

Stuck a cherry in the trap, and I've caught three of them in the last week now!

I have seen squirrels chomp tomatoes and onions. They usually spit the onion out.

We never grew any cherries in our yard when I was a kid, just plums and apples, the squirrels never ate them.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I have lots of mean I've built up over the years. Y'all see my nice side but I absolutely HATE insurance companies as an industry. So sure I can get meaner.

In BCBST case I was absolutely threatening my company's insurance coverage from their company. Everyone doesn't have that option, but I happen to. I own a business and I'm really really good at details. Regions also wants to keep me happy. I've been with them almost 40 years, they know me, I know them. My CC is with them, and if I have to use them to fight with Premier I will. I sent an email to the company (Premier) --haven't heard back yet but I'll resend. I will dispute the charge if they don't get back with me, I have my original ticket and the receipt from Thursday night.

When my ducks are in a row, I will take things as far as I need to. One time I fought Worker's Comp insurance all the way to the National offices...and won. My insurance rep said there are probably only 3 people in the history of the world who can claim that.

Good for you Adz!

The one time I had a problem with an insurance issue, I talked to the company on the phone twice.

I was less satisfied after the second call. I offered to come to their office in person, they really did not like that idea!

I filed a complaint with the Wisconsin State Insurance Commissioner's office in Madison. It was just a page or two. I received a check in the mail about a month later from the insurance company. If that state office receives too many complaints about an insurance agency or company, they can bar them from doing business in the entire state. I am sure that some other states can also do that. It is rare, but it does happen here.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Good for you Adz!

The one time I had a problem with an insurance issue, I talked to the company on the phone twice.

I was less satisfied after the second call. I offered to come to their office in person, they really did not like that idea!

I filed a complaint with the Wisconsin State Insurance Commissioner's office in Madison. It was just a page or two. I received a check in the mail about a month later from the insurance company. If that state office receives too many complaints about an insurance agency or company, they can bar them from doing business in the entire state. I am sure that some other states can also do that. It is rare, but it does happen here.

I did get a refund from Premier. They actually gave me the entire amount back including that day's parking charge for my trouble.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
If I pony up and "contribute" to the site, will it make it so I can access on my phone without have to reload the page 5 times before it finally times out and then works?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
If I pony up and "contribute" to the site, will it make it so I can access on my phone without have to reload the page 5 times before it finally times out and then works?

My guess is that it will. I suspect loading all the ads is what makes your phone lock up.

I find it well worth the 12 bucks a year

Reactions: triggrman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad