OT: Off-Topic, again.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Glad am not the last one to the 4K dance, got a Hisense 55" last Friday, it's pretty sweet.

On vehicles, I drove my 08 Tacoma for 449,621 miles before the engine finally went BOOM. That was an awesome truck, took us to Smashville many times.

Last edited:
Reactions: PredsV82

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Glad I am not the last one to the 4K dance, got a Hisense 55" last Friday, it's pretty sweet.

On vehicles, I drove my 08 Tacoma for 449,621 miles before the engine finally went BOOM. That was an awesome truck, took us to Samashville many times.

I drive a 2002 Tacoma that has close to 200,000 miles. It's just local driver so it doesn't rack up a ton of miles per year but man that thing is awesome and super low maintenance.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Camry's are good cars, the styling leaves a lot to be desired over the years though. Honda has had the same issue with the Accord over the years.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Some hotel development group bought the property where Exit/In is.

Goodbye to a Nashville landmark, hello to another overprice boutique hotel

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Makes me think about the west side park in Murfreesboro. They were planning to build a 120-130 acre park to serve the west side/Blackman, which ball parks, amphitheater, walking trail, etc. Now they're saying instead that they've decided to use the acquired land to build a smaller 13 acre park and use the rest for business development... a real bait and switch situation.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Damn, that's incredibly sad. Last time I had seen, the manager had been trying to buy the venue and would have gotten more and better acts booked once they were out from under the thumb of Marathon.

Yeah, the owners tried to partner with a different firm to save it, but were outbid

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Makes me think about the west side park in Murfreesboro. They were planning to build a 120-130 acre park to serve the west side/Blackman, which ball parks, amphitheater, walking trail, etc. Now they're saying instead that they've decided to use the acquired land to build a smaller 13 acre park and use the rest for business development... a real bait and switch situation.
After what they did with the cabin MLT used I'm not surprised. There is some seriously slimy people in Murfreesboro Government.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
ExqsmbwWEAYPCFQ.jpg

It has to be surreal for these Apple employees at their new store in DT Nashville. Inside the store is 2020 while outside is 2019. (photo is from @MichaelSteeber)

I also read on another forum that the Ray-Ban store around the corner is their #1 store in NA since opening.

Such a unique, mish mash, sight nowadays. You have the older Broadway and its vibes right next to the new 5th & Broadway development and its different vibe.

Soooooo many people from out of town and it's not even summer yet. I just enjoy going DT on nice days and people watching. Also chatting with folks, I'm usually the only native Nashvillian when meeting people.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I will be attending that meeting

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad