OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2020 part XXIII - How is everybody coping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Told my wife I’d fulfill one of her fantasies this weekend, soooooo she’s giving me a hair cut. Never cut hair in her life but she said she “watched a few YouTube videos”

Also she remarked how I called my girl dog Bella nothing but “sweetheart, gorgeous, beautiful and love”....and it’s pissing her off.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Told my wife I’d fulfill one of her fantasies this weekend, soooooo she’s giving me a hair cut. Never cut hair in her life but she said she “watched a few YouTube videos”

Also she remarked how I called my girl dog Bella nothing but “sweetheart, gorgeous, beautiful and love”....and it’s pissing her off.
Be careful

images (11).jpeg

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I have long hair (most of the way down my back for decades now) and I am realizing how lucky I am not to have to worry about haircuts. Some of my friends at work are concerned that they are beginning to look a bit unkempt...I've been unkempt forever.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I have long hair (most of the way down my back for decades now) and I am realizing how lucky I am not to have to worry about haircuts. Some of my friends at work are concerned that they are beginning to look a bit unkempt...I've been unkempt forever.
I usually keep mine medium-ish, and I was getting near the point where I'd probably have gotten a haircut soon when everything shut down, so now it's in that awkward in between stage. My texture is naturally thick and wavy, so mousse isn't doing the job of holding it all in place, but the front and sides aren't long enough to sweep it all back into a ponytail, so I'm just kind of messy right now.

Reactions: HHHH

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
so decided to hit the trails again to fish.
since they delayed the opening of wachusett reservoir until friggin may now.
big mistake. place was mobbed.
they have to close these trails soon. its pretty much all runners huffing and puffing hacking all their shit everywhere. and these trails are only 8 feet wide. thete are kids and old people walking these trails. its so bad i bushwhack it in the woods until i get to the river.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I've decided that the only thing I can control right now is my diet & exercise so I've stopped drinking (2+ weeks now), have only ate clean, and am working out 75-90 minutes a day. It's been wonderful on my mental health and I just had to pop a new hole in my belt to keep my pants from legit falling off.

Couple more months of this and I'll be crazy ripped. Or I'll just swing back the other way hard and go for a swim in a case of Barolo.

Also my sister just told me of a place that delivers cases of wine.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Figured out why my subwoofer hasn’t been thumping the last six months. The pin in the cheapo patch cable i bought snapped off INSIDE the female end of the enclosure. Now i see why the cable was $6. I’ll grab one at Walmart next time i need groceries

Wrestlemania tonight. Kinda. Normally we do a pretty big party but instead we are gonna all watch from our own homes and connect via Zoom. Best we can do.

on the menu tonight are shaved steak and cheddar sandos on onion rolls, maybe some veggies/pasta with it.

probably gonna go for a walk momentarily
Provolone. Game Changer.

Reactions: Kovi

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
yeah. how about just stay home or stay a safe distance apart. that thing isnt gonna do anything. lol.
The cloth mask isn't to prevent inhalation of aerosolized viruses (questionable if that's a significant path of transmission), it's to prevent transfer of virus to you mucous membranes by touching them with your hands. All the other things, like staying home whenever possible, washing your hands, and maintaining physical distancing, are all good too. The cloth mask is just another tool.

Reactions: Kovi

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

so
many
ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad