Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
CT drivers are a combo of MA and RI. Aggressive speed deamons
Yup, my favorite(sarcastic) is when you put your blinker on because you run into one of those stupid left only exits and everyone in the lane to the right of you speeds up instead of being a human being and letting you in.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Why??

214b5cf846b8882ff6110a439d053342

Pumpkin Spice Latte Deodorant Exists, & This Company Sells 500 Sticks Per Day
Gross lol

Reactions: Bruinaura

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
October 10.
Twins come home for the weekend.
Daughter lasts 1 hour before declaring she’s freezing her ass off.
Bride looks at me with that scornful ‘you just gonna sit there dumbass’ look.
I check temperature. 58 degrees.
I turn on the heat.
Failed in my attempt to get to Nov 1.
Depressed.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
October 10.
I turn on the heat.
Depressed.

Had frost here in VT Saturday night, woke up to a 56 degree house and gave in. But I have only turned the mini splits on and not the oil. That counts for something right?

Reactions: LSCII and Gee Wally

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
October 10.
I turn on the heat.
Depressed.
It's cold it's cold, can't stop mother nature

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
This is so true. NY drivers drive way too fast, NJ drivers are super aggressive, and CT drivers are just clueless (not you @BMC :laugh:)

All that said, drivers in AZ are terrible. And it gets worse when the snowbirds arrive.

Drivers are bad everywhere.... cars too big, too many distractions behind the wheel, too long a commute for most, too many things to do when getting home and already thinking ahead, not enough empathy for the "next guy".

50 years ago at an accident you would have a line of cars on the side of the road stopped to HELP those in the accident. These days you have: "slow down to 20, I want to see the carnage, then hit it to get ahead of this "idiot" in front of me who was driving 20 back there.... imagine the nerve of the people in the accident, dying on the roadside, to slow my trip home to hit netflix..."

Strange times these are.

Reactions: Spooner st

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood last week and Joker today

Any other good recommendations

Everett Mike - did you review the Joker ? I know you did the trailer stuff but not sure about movie

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Had frost here in VT Saturday night, woke up to a 56 degree house and gave in. But I have only turned the mini splits on and not the oil. That counts for something right?

It does. We ride the pellet stove for as long as possible before turning on the heat and using our oil. So far we've only put the stove on a few times.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I hate xfincomcastinity.

I watch pretty much TCM every night and now it’s been removed from the package I have. I had it yesterday. Today it’s gone.

I called them to see why this was and why we weren’t told about this.

They said they put a warning at the “bottom of the bill” in August.

:mad:

So for “only”$9.95 more a month I can “upgrade” my already ridiculously high monthly bill to get it back.

Screw that

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hate xfincomcastinity.

I watch pretty much TCM every night and now it’s been removed from the package I have. I had it yesterday. Today it’s gone.

So for “only”$9.95 more a month I can “upgrade” my already ridiculously high monthly bill to get it back.

Screw that

and my bill just went up $20 a month. They are brutal

69610A2B-CD9C-446D-9AC2-1EC31E3CE4A9.jpeg

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hate xfincomcastinity.

Screw that

I SHOULD be getting it as I pay for the sports tier but I am not

Sports, Entertainment, and More with Xfinity TV | Xfinity

The Xfinity TV Sports Entertainment Package – also known as More Sports & Entertainment in some regions – has movies, shows, and sports coverage from networks including NFL RedZone, CMT, CBS Sports Network, ESPN Goal Line & Bases Loaded, Military History Channel, Outdoor Channel, MLB Network, Turner Classic Movies, and more.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I SHOULD be getting it as I pay for the sports tier but I am not

Sports, Entertainment, and More with Xfinity TV | Xfinity

The Xfinity TV Sports Entertainment Package – also known as More Sports & Entertainment in some regions – has movies, shows, and sports coverage from networks including NFL RedZone, CMT, CBS Sports Network, ESPN Goal Line & Bases Loaded, Military History Channel, Outdoor Channel, MLB Network, Turner Classic Movies, and more.

Now that you mention, I have the same package.

I’m trialing YouTube TV now to see if it’ll work for my family. No NHL Network but I really don’t watch it unless there’s games on, but now that it’s hockey season it might be an issue. (Not huge but)

I’m just getting tired of Xfinity raising my subscription and having to constantly wrangle with them all the time and honestly, I really watch less and less of what we’re supposedly paying for.

I just went through all the channels and it depressing when you look at what’s there vs. what we actually watch vs. what you pay them each month

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
October 10.
I turn on the heat.
Depressed.
Wow

we even have the same November 1 date.

yup - got to get thru Halloween

October 1 - shorts put away
November 1 - heat on

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Now that you mention, I have the same package.

I’m trialing YouTube TV now to see if it’ll work for my family. No NHL Network but I really don’t watch it unless there’s games on, but now that it’s hockey season it might be an issue. (Not huge but)
the

I just went through all the channels and it depressing when you look at what’s there vs. what we actually watch vs. what you pay them each month

@Chief Nine We need an a-la-carte system for choosing what we want to pay for. The music channels are now gone as well. :cry:

I am in a Catch 22 as in Cambridge Xfinity is the only game in town as the city will not allow RCN or FiOS in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad