HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
74987786_10219029234934519_5609384656177725440_n.jpg

Reactions: BMC

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Spent few days in Flagstaff Az last week, beautiful place. We didn't see a cloud in the sky, days are getting colder but the sun is strong down there, nights are cold though. Almost zero tourists this time of the year, unlike Sedona, nice place but very crowded.

We did some hiking and really enjoyed the laid back mountain community.

Sportsman's Warehouse is a good place if you are in need of some outdoor cloths, boots and whatnot.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I can't even begin to count how many levels of disturbing that is.

What kind of person would willingly agree to that, and far worse, what kind of psycho would think all that up to begin with?

:eek: :confused: :help:
How is this even legal, regardless of their waiver?

"Hey we might kill you.....but you said we could!"

Reactions: BMC

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
How is this even legal, regardless of their waiver?

"Hey we might kill you.....but you said we could!"

Waivers like that can potentially help you avoid civil lawsuits but they don't shield you in any way from criminal charges. Supposedly people have tried to involve the police in the past, but he's shown the police the video footage he keeps and apparently nothing has come from it. Only thing I can think of his whatever he uses to "hypnotize" these folks, along with planting the seeds in the waiver itself, makes them think these things are happening to them, but they are just illusions. It is a more intense version of Fear Factor where contestants think they are eating certain things or touching certain things, but they aren't.....

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Waivers like that can potentially help you avoid civil lawsuits but they don't shield you in any way from criminal charges. Supposedly people have tried to involve the police in the past, but he's shown the police the video footage he keeps and apparently nothing has come from it. Only thing I can think of his whatever he uses to "hypnotize" these folks, along with planting the seeds in the waiver itself, makes them think these things are happening to them, but they are just illusions. It is a more intense version of Fear Factor where contestants think they are eating certain things or touching certain things, but they aren't.....

For anyone interested in watching what goes on in this place there is a series called Dark Tourist on Netflix and in episode 8 the host visits this "attraction". I remember watching it a while back and thinking why would someone want to endure that ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad