OT: Off Topic 2019 part VI - Winter is no longer coming - IT HAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
McD's for burgers, BK for fries IMO

for a meal though, its Wendys Spicy Chicken sandwich, fries and a Frosty...and you have to dip the fries in the Frosty

Check out what Trump fed the Clemson football team:

U.S. President Donald Trump laid out a White House feast fit for a government shutdown on Monday: silver platters heaped high with McDonald’s quarter pounders and the red-and-white burger wrappers of Wendy’s.

“We have pizzas, we have 300 hamburgers, many, many french fries, all of our favourite foods,” Trump told reporters, as one White House worker still on the job lit tapered candles.

‘Great American food’: Trump treats Clemson football players to burgers and fries

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Because of all you horrible people, I got Wendys for lunch today. In my defense, the place I was going was crazy busy and I didn't have time to wait.

There are way too many 4 for 4 options these days. Just give me the JBC, small fry, small drink, and 4 piece nugget. Why are you asking me what size I want? What are there so many choices?!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
This exact order was always my go to.

I miss being able to eat like ****.

Its not that I like eating like that, but its only $3.60 for 2 hamburgers fries and a drink at BK. I got a sub chips and drink at subway and its like $11. WTF

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
How are you feeling?

My thigh hurts pretty good and I'm sore in my side and shoulder. Feeling lucky it wasn't worse.

The nurse at the doctor's office told me to expect to feel worse tomorrow and also monitor for whiplash and if the bruising gets worse.

Working on getting through the anxiety the fall brought to the surface but that will take time.

Thanks for asking :)

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Now I want McDonald's.

Their fries are delicious as long as they are hot and salty.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Because of all you horrible people, I got Wendys for lunch today. In my defense, the place I was going was crazy busy and I didn't have time to wait.

There are way too many 4 for 4 options these days. Just give me the JBC, small fry, small drink, and 4 piece nugget. Why are you asking me what size I want? What are there so many choices?!

Mmmm. Hamberders....

Reactions: Mainehockey33

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
The two times my wife and I visited Boston our first port of call was Five Guys followed by Dunkin for dessert. Oh how I would love that right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: talkinaway

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I see a lot of you fine people posting about using air fryers. My daughter got us one for Christmas and it’s a bit vague to me about what you can and cannot do with them (and I do enjoy cooking but this is a bit mysterious to me for some reason)

If anyone wants to share some tips and recipes, please feel free to PM me.

Much appreciated in advance!

Reactions: Kovi

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I see a lot of you fine people posting about using air fryers. My daughter got us one for Christmas and it’s a bit vague to me about what you can and cannot do with them (and I do enjoy cooking but this is a bit mysterious to me for some reason)

If anyone wants to share some tips and recipes, please feel free to PM me.

Much appreciated in advance!
We do chicken fingers dipped in coconut milk and breaded. Air fry on chicken setting and just check every so often. very good
We also did Omaha chicken fried steak for New Years. Just throw them in for I think 13 min. delicious

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
We do chicken fingers dipped in coconut milk and breaded. Air fry on chicken setting and just check every so often. very good
We also did Omaha chicken fried steak for New Years. Just throw them in for I think 13 min. delicious

Thanks Kovi! Just have to get over the newness of it I suppose. I really appreciate the advice!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Have to admit driving on the left is a challenge

50775328_10216975793519767_6747616891595915264_n.jpg

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Applebee's.

Absolutely agree. Rubber chicken and leather sirloin....and microwaved terrible apps. Even their burgers suck, which I thought could be impossible.

I don't like many chain restaurants anymore. All the salt makes you feel like you went on a bender when you wake up the next am

Although, I do love PF Changs still. They are pretty consistent.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Do people still like KFC? It’s still my go to when I’m near civilization, had it last night. Their chicken fingers are great and I think the wedges are better than a lot of places fries.

You know who's chicken fingers are good? Popeye's. I'm off the fast food until I'm past the point where kids try to push me back in the ocean thinking I'm beached whale, but had some in November when I was a prime candidate to wind up on my 600 lb life eventually

Reactions: Mainehockey33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad