OT: Off Topic 2019 part VI - Winter is no longer coming - IT HAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
For anybody here that plays Golf Clash, I just started a clan called, “Bruins Lifers”. All are welcome to join.

My son got me playing the game and I joined a clan that he and a bunch of his high school buds started...and then they all stopped playing (incl my son) :laugh:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Working on New Years eve just sets you up for failure for the night time festivities.

And Im hosting my friends tonight.

I see a lot of coffee in my near future.

Happy New Years everyone!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Can’t believe my dad has been gone for 3 years already. Some days it feels like yesterday and others it seems like a lifetime ago

with you there, lost Dad in 2014, mum only a year and a bit afterwards, while both were in a place where they were suffering and they most definitely are in a "better place", still some days/times where it`s strange not being able to pick the phone up to talk to them

We got married in March this year in Barbados as a tip of the hat to Mum who claimed Barbados as her 2nd home

Reactions: BMC

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
For anybody here that plays Golf Clash, I just started a clan called, “Bruins Lifers”. All are welcome to join.

My son got me playing the game and I joined a clan that he and a bunch of his high school buds started...and then they all stopped playing (incl my son) :laugh:
I spend enough time playing Clash of Clans i probably don't need another game to play. (But I'll probably check it out!)

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wedding tonight. Really not feeling it. I don’t know the people. It’s monday. It’s also freaking New Years Eve. I find it a little rude to be stealing this day from 150 people. Oh well. Hopefully i can crush some prime rib, drink too much coke, people watch and be in bed by 11. I’m just in no mood for socializing and everything hurts.

Reactions: BMC and sooshii

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Heading to Boston early to meet up with a friend.

A few of us are going to Fogo De Chao for dinner then maybe a drink or two after.

I plan to be in bed by 11. I’ll watch the ball drop from the comfort of my dry, comfy bed.

Be safe everyone!

Make sure you wait out the servers for good meat. They start with chicken and sausage, flank steak, serloin by now most people are down. THEN the ribeye comes out.

Oh and don’t fill up at the salad bar either

Reactions: TD Charlie

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Make sure you wait out the servers for good meat. They start with chicken and sausage, flank steak, serloin by now most people are down. THEN the ribeye comes out.

Oh and don’t fill up at the salad bar either
Thanks!

That salad bar is amazing!

Been to the Boston one twice before but never for a holiday so my plan of making a 5pm reservation may backfire.

Normally they close between 2-5 but they stayed open all day. I’m hoping we get as close to the kitchen as possible tho. I hate wasting meat but I can’t eat a steak that is still mooing.

My favorite is the Picanah (garlic and salt rubbed)

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Wedding tonight. Really not feeling it. I don’t know the people. It’s monday. It’s also freaking New Years Eve. I find it a little rude to be stealing this day from 150 people. Oh well. Hopefully i can crush some prime rib, drink too much coke, people watch and be in bed by 11. I’m just in no mood for socializing and everything hurts.
People who get married on NYE are the WORST.

Reactions: TD Charlie

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
My wife's grandmother passed away yesterday after a long battle with Alzheimers. It's sad, but in a way, it's a blessing as she was truly gone mentally. It's a heartbreaking disease, my grandmother dealt with it as well, and I truly hope they find a cure for it in my lifetime. I don't want to leave like that.

On a happier note, happy new years to everyone here. This place brings me a lot of joy throughout the year. We've been down the Cape since the 26th at my parents cottage just having a nice relaxing week. There's no one down here, and it's wonderful.

Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad