Blue Jays Discussion: Off-Season Pt IV | Ah the waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I was pumped when Tulo came but his attitude sucked and he was a piece of shit while here.
Tulo was my favorite player outside of the Jays for long time. I was pumped too when AA got him. Then yeah, it was much less exciting. He seems like a dick.

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
Sign Brantley, sign Realmuto

Trade Gurriel to Reds for Castillo
Trade Jansen + Tellez to Cubs for Bryant
Trade Grichuk and Roark for a bucket of balls

BigBlu

Oct 15, 2013
I know there have been rumours for years that Kendrys Morales and Lourdes Gurriel Jr was a package deal, and I wonder if the Jays and Brantley making an agreement was part of the deal to get Springer.

So was Groshans + Kloffenstein...... ;)

Reactions: ktownhockey

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
C-Realmuto
1st-Vlad
2nd-Biggio
SS-Bichette
3rd-Bryant
RF-Teoscar
CF-Springer
LF-Brantley

Ryu
Castillo
Walker
Pearson
Ray

MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
Well gamers we made it all the way to page 39.

This is the first time since the OG tweet that chat isnt going at lightning speed.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
EsJW7HhVcAIT3JQ

TheMadHatTrick

Nov 2, 2008
Remain in there until instructed otherwise. When the water inevitably becomes freezing cold... your sacrifice will become even more honourable.
If the Jays sign another big name I might need to go to the shower too if you know what I mean.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
How's Brantley's defence? Can Springer play full time CF for the first half of his deal and be a plus defender in CF?
From the now days dreaded eye test, Brantley can still defend at a good level. That being said I'm sure someone will jump on this with some analytics to back this or not lol. I think him being a great bat and being a lefty would help. He's consistent also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad