Trade: [OAK/PIT] Antonio Brown for 3rd and 5th round pick

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
Juju's got the right idea. He blew defenses away last season and looks just as explosive as AB, without the enormous ego. Talk juuuust enough to point out how big of an asshat Brown is, then go about your day.

Bell to his credit kinda kept his mouth shut once he got paid, and the situation kinda died out. Brown on the other hand kept whining and moaning over actually nothing. Bell at least had a clear cut grievance (as unrealistic as his demands were) and solution to said thing.

When the second biggest putz is passive aggressively throwing shade, you know Brown is a tool
Bell all along said it was about money. At least he was honest from the start about what he wanted. AB said it was about family, a team that could win, etc. yet when the chips fell it was about him being the highest paid receiver. He's a jagoff.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bell all along said it was about money. At least he was honest from the start about what he wanted. AB said it was about family, a team that could win, etc. yet when the chips fell it was about him being the highest paid receiver. He's a jagoff.

I also respect the fact that despite his issue with the team, he still kinda served as a mentor to Conner, as Conner himself has said Bell has been there for him whenever he needed it.

AB is now actively trying to take shots at the guy he supposedly mentored because it's apparent Juju can like give similar production with none of the headache. **** him.

Reactions: m9

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Can't wait to watch Mr. Big Chest light it up on the field this season and for all the Steelers fans to keep crying
1f919-1f3fe.png

Sep 19, 2008
maybe it's because i'm old af but I don't understand this social media feud which was posted all over reddit about AB throwing shade at Juju and bad blood on social media. Man if you ain't want to be there that's fine but don't start throwing shade on social media after you gone. Just makes no sense.

Reactions: m9

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bunch of Steelers fans now "woo woo!"-ing over one of their offensive linemen sticking up for Ben Racistberger. (the c is interchangeable with a p, BTW.) TRASH human. HE is the problem with that team, make no mistake about it, and you'll see this year - there will still be lots of interceptions, no playoffs, and lots of throwing teammates under the bus.

Anyway back to the o-lineman sticking up for that POS:

Guy who publicly threw Le'Veon Bell under the bus wants former Steelers to stop airing dirty laundry: http://deadsp.in/deZ7HW9

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Bunch of Steelers fans now "woo woo!"-ing over one of their offensive linemen sticking up for Ben Racistberger. (the c is interchangeable with a p, BTW.) TRASH human. HE is the problem with that team, make no mistake about it, and you'll see this year - there will still be lots of interceptions, no playoffs, and lots of throwing teammates under the bus.

Guy who publicly threw Le'Veon Bell under the bus wants former Steelers to stop airing dirty laundry: http://deadsp.in/deZ7HW9

So this is what you do when your team can't make the Stanley Cup playoffs... Looks fun

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
So this is what you do when your team can't make the Stanley Cup playoffs... Looks fun
Given the 76ers, Phillies and Eagles are all Championship contenders... I think I’ll be OK.

Got family who are Raiders fans. They believe in DC. Dude gets so much hate but is a really good QB and the least of the Raiders’ issues. They’ll be better than the Donkeys and don’t be surprised if the Patriots’ doormats (Chargers/Chiefs) take a step back.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Given the 76ers, Phillies and Eagles are all Championship contenders... I think I’ll be OK.

Got family who are Raiders fans. They believe in DC. Dude gets so much hate but is a really good QB and the least of the Raiders’ issues. They’ll be better than the Donkeys and don’t be surprised if the Patriots’ doormats (Chargers/Chiefs) take a step back.

Do they live in Cali and magically forget the team is moving to Vegas too? This has been a great smokescreen. Carr isn't bad and AB will put up numbers. But I think people underestimate how toxic AB really is to a locker room and how well the Steelers kept him relatively healthy. Raiders going to sit him out of a divisional playoff game to think about his long term health? Hell no. Ran a lot of routes that got him out of bounds. I mean OBJ got injured in a preseason game that will probably linger forever. AB only really got injured in big games and Ben had to force it. Bengals and Patriots. I can see Carr getting AB hurt. What's going to happen if they don't make the playoffs or Carr can't get him the ball enough?

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014

Your cringe sport takes aren’t just contained to hockey.

Good to know.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

Carr's game has gone to shit since 2016.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
maybe it's because i'm old af but I don't understand this social media feud which was posted all over reddit about AB throwing shade at Juju and bad blood on social media. Man if you ain't want to be there that's fine but don't start throwing shade on social media after you gone. Just makes no sense.
It's because AB took offense to Juju posting on Twitter saying "I'm ready" with a pic of him catching a td and Brown in the background. Juju probably didn't mean anything by it but AB is insecure and that's why he went off on Juju.

Reactions: Roman Fell

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Too bad his new QB struggles to throw a ball more than 10 yards. I bet "Mr. Big Chest" will just LOVE that. :laugh:
Carr is one of the most accurate deep ball passers on the league. He just doesn't do it very often. Expect that to change this year.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Carr's game has gone to **** since 2016.
The same time his oline and receiving group went to shit. He didn't play bad last year anyhow. Oakland has more things to worry about than Carr. Like only having one NFL caliber DE on the roster.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Biogenesis Doctor Runs New Anti-Aging Clinic and an NFL Superstar Showed Up on Its Instagram

It’s certainly odd that Brown, a future hall-of-famer who recently signed with the Raiders after eight seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers, would be sharing workout space with the man, a Miamian named Michael Junco. That’s because Junco works as a health coach for a testosterone-dispensing anti-aging clinic called Nuceria, which is overseen by Dr. Pedro Bosch, who was previously listed as the medical director for the infamous Coral Gables clinic Biogenesis.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Carr is one of the most accurate deep ball passers on the league. He just doesn't do it very often. Expect that to change this year.
Yup.

Carr's potential is untapped. With Mr. Big Checks in the picture, he throws for at least 35 TD's and 4,500 yards this season, book it.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad