Trade: [OAK/PIT] Antonio Brown for 3rd and 5th round pick

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Lol that gave me pause when I saw that. First thing I thought was, "Would Brown really post a picture of himself photoshopped into a Bucs jersey a few days before the season started?" And my answer was, "Maybe."

Could happen before this season is over.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Bro they’re obsessed. Salty and obsessed. The Browns passed them by this offseason and they’ll be lamenting the loss of AB when Juju gets doubled and their other WR’s are trash.

That “thread” is a bunch of overblown BS too. Situation will work itself out, AB will be in week 1, have 10 rec/100 yds/TD and everyone will shut up.

LOL! Nope. Another post by Scotty Pucks that doesn't age well! :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Steelers got rid of a cancer but I find it hard to believe they can just replace his production. I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers finished 7-9.

"And it's worth it not to have diva anymore." :laugh:

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Steelers got rid of a cancer but I find it hard to believe they can just replace his production. I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers finished 7-9.

"And it's worth it not to have diva anymore." :laugh:

You act like teams win with these diva WRs all the time. :laugh:

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Give me a receiver on the Steelers who'll pick up the numbers he brought to the team.

I'll wait.

"Juju"

Well they've got to have other people other than Juju, no?

No one receiver has to. Believe it or not, football is a team sport. I know that might be lost on you since you seem to be pretty entrenched in AB's corner. You don't win with guys like AB, but if you're obsessed with stats and fantasy football, then I guess there's no way you'll ever get that concept.

Reactions: Morozov
Sep 19, 2008
No one receiver has to. Believe it or not, football is a team sport. I know that might be lost on you since you seem to be pretty entrenched in AB's corner. You don't win with guys like AB, but if you're obsessed with stats and fantasy football, then I guess there's no way you'll ever get that concept.
I'm not in his corner, I'm a neutral party. I'm just telling you that the Pittsburgh is all joyous he's gone without any substitute and just thinking everything will be alright without him. He put up numbers for you all. You're losing a huge statistical asset.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
For all of AB’s statistical dominance the Steeler’s won jack with him here. So what did it even really matter?

Sep 19, 2008
For all of AB’s statistical dominance the Steeler’s won jack with him here. So what did it even really matter?
They repeatedly made the playoffs. Now your team is on the fringe looking out without his production.

Sep 19, 2008
imagine looking at this massive circus this dude just caused and thinking 'yeah, Steelers will probably miss this dude'
The only reason you say that now is that the Steelers are 0-0. If Big Ben continues to show signs of old age and has those 7 interception games the Steelers might miss the playoffs. Then what?

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
They repeatedly made the playoffs. Now your team is on the fringe looking out without his production.

And went out with a whimper so who cares?

I’ve already told you, after your atrocious Tomlin take, that I have no interest in your opinion or thoughts of the Steelers.

You may very well be an intelligent person in other aspects of life but when it comes to this topic/team you have no clue what you are talking about.

Sep 19, 2008
And went out with a whimper so who cares?

I’ve already told you, after your atrocious Tomlin take, that I have no interest in your opinion or thoughts of the Steelers.

You may very well be an intelligent person in other aspects of life but when it comes to this topic/team you have no clue what you are talking about.
i hope all pittsburgh fans are not as entitled and cynical as you but when you see the grief penguins fans are going though :laugh:

Imagine being upset over a team making the playoffs regularly :laugh: "but rutherford!" :laugh:

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
i hope all pittsburgh fans are not as entitled and cynical as you but when you see the grief penguins fans are going though :laugh:

Imagine being upset over a team making the playoffs regularly :laugh: "but rutherford!" :laugh:

How you’ve come to think I’m “upset” that the Steelers “regularly make the playoffs” is beyond me.

I also do not give a shit about your opinion of Pittsburgh fans. You’ll be better off finding and conversing with someone who does. I recommend @Scotty Pucks

Last edited:

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
How you’ve come to think I’m “upset” that the Steelers “regularly make the playoffs” is beyond me.

I also do not give a **** about your opinion of Pittsburgh fans. You’ll be better off finding and conversing with someone who does. I recommend @Scotty Pucks

I think he's too busy sobbing in a dark corner right now. :laugh:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The Steelers only won 8 of the 15 games Antonio Brown bothered to show up for last year. Obviously losing him hurts the offense, but it should be just as obvious at this point that moving on from his off-field issues should help them.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
The only reason you say that now is that the Steelers are 0-0. If Big Ben continues to show signs of old age and has those 7 interception games the Steelers might miss the playoffs. Then what?

Don't have a dog in the fight but last year he lead the league in passing and had the best passer rating he's had in 4 years.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Ben not aging well and playing poorly have little to do AB. How many INTs did he have throwing in ABs direction just to keep him happy.
Even with him there were times where the Steelers offense look like garbage. The Steelers will be fine. Will they make the playoffs? Who knows, but this team can focus on playing football and not have to deal with a assclown in the room

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad