incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Defcon_4_Type1.gif

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
"Report out of Pittsburgh" from guy I've never heard of in my life. Yeah, I'm sure that's true.
Bro they’re obsessed. Salty and obsessed. The Browns passed them by this offseason and they’ll be lamenting the loss of AB when Juju gets doubled and their other WR’s are trash.

That “thread” is a bunch of overblown BS too. Situation will work itself out, AB will be in week 1, have 10 rec/100 yds/TD and everyone will shut up.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Somewhere in Pittsburgh:

giphy.gif

He hasn't even played for them yet and it's already turning into a circus.

Reactions: PhillyWings

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't see a problem with a player wanting to be able to keep wearing the helmet he finds comfortable.

It is when you walk out on your team, it's against the rules and he's not willing to try other helmets, not to mention this is ostensibly a safer helmet anyway. It's like the scene in Bad News Bears when they're all whining about wearing cups and supporters...either you wear them or you don't play. If he wants to leave millions of dollars on the table because he needs his helmet like Linus needs his blanket he's an even bigger flake than OBJ.

God HBO struck GOLD with Hard Knocks this year just on AB alone.

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
All talk. Knew going into this there’d be drama and outside noise with the guy, but for just a freaking 3rd and 5th rounder, you still get one of the greatest WR of all time.

He’ll be playing Week 1.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
All talk. Knew going into this there’d be drama and outside noise with the guy, but for just a freaking 3rd and 5th rounder, you still get one of the greatest WR of all time.

He’ll be playing Week 1.

I think people would take your insight more seriously if you weren’t just a meme account that exists to crap on Pittsburgh sports in any possible way you can. :laugh:

I like you more when you’re making bad playoff predictions Scott.

Reactions: Shockmaster

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
I think people would take your insight more seriously if you weren’t just a meme account that exists to crap on Pittsburgh sports in any possible way you can. :laugh:

I like you more when you’re making bad playoff predictions Scott.
Say what you want, but this is most definitely being overblown.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

He’ll be playing Week 1.

I don't know, sounds like he got cold feet at the idea of playing for the Raiders. :sarcasm:

By the way, anyone who insisted somebody else was to blame for AB quitting on the Steelers, now might be a good time to amend your opinion.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Say what you want, but this is most definitely being overblown.

Yeah...by Brown himself. How many players in the NFL are there, 53x32=1696. And he's the ONLY one who is complaining and thinks the helmet's a problem with his vision? Is his head as deformed as his frostbitten feet?

Reactions: Shockmaster

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Lol this guy is severely addicted to attention and drama. Total clown. Can’t wait to see all of the incidents that’ll unfold over the course of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad