Kalamazoo
Oh EternalS how i've missed that beautiful .gif

BepUAiF.gif
BepUAiF.gif
BepUAiF.gif
BepUAiF.gif
BepUAiF.gif

ExcAsT.gif

With sound! (SFW - just the Beastie Boys)

Last edited:

crashman

Is "Nyquist Explosion" a reference to something, or just a thing Eternal Sunshine made up?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Is "Nyquist Explosion" a reference to something, or just a thing Eternal Sunshine made up?

Yea a thread on the prospects board I believe when he had a three point night or something. It was later renamed but 'Nyquist explosion' lives on :)

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Does nobody else not see this? Per Ansar Khan here

The Red Wings planned on recalling Nyquist on Thursday. Putting defenseman Danny DeKeyser (separated left shoulder, 3-to-6 weeks) on long-term injured reserve clears enough salary-cap space.

However, an unspecified injury to defenseman Kyle Quincey could cancel that plan. If Quincey, who didn't practice Wednesday due to "bumps and bruises,'' can't play, then the Red Wings would need to use their available cap space to recall a defenseman.

Now we have to have god **** Quincey play in order for Nyquist to be recalled..

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Does nobody else not see this? Per Ansar Khan here

Now we have to have god **** Quincey play in order for Nyquist to be recalled..

LOL

It's just always something. This is too good. I was excited to see Nyquist play one game and then get sent down to keep his waiver exemptions, too...

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames
Per Ken Holland, #RedWings D Kyle Quincey good to go tonight vs. Carolina. Gustav Nyquist will be in lineup against Hurricanes

Nyquist is in tonight, woooo!

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
Helen St. James tweets: Per Ken Holland, #RedWings D Kyle Quincey good to go tonight vs. Carolina. Gustav Nyquist will be in lineup against Hurricanes

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
"But but, i sacrificed a 1st rounder for Quincey, I can't waive Quincey - that will make me look really bad"

Which is funny because keeping around terrible players just to save face also makes him look bad.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
Does this mean that Nyquist cant go back to the Griffins anymore without being exposed to waivers? Please say, yes..

only if he plays two games.. he can be sent down if he just plays tonight

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'm not sure they'd do that, though. We phrase it in terms of Holland being mean to us if he does that, but it would be particularly ****** to Nyquist.

"Welcome back to the NHL! Just kidding. Go back to the AHL."

It could go that way.

1. "we have 11 healthy forwards"
2. "okay, let's call Nyquist up"
3. "Weiss becomes healthy, we have now 13 healthy forwards"
4. "we can send Nyquist back down, because we need a replacement for the defence, Quincey is having an injury..."

Then also Alfie comes back, and Nyquist can wait his second turn for few months.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
It could go that way.

1. "we have 11 healthy forwards"
2. "okay, let's call Nyquist up"
3. "Weiss becomes healthy, we have now 13 healthy forwards"
4. "we can send Nyquist back down, because we need a replacement for the defence, Quincey is having an injury..."

Then also Alfie comes back, and Nyquist can wait his second turn for few months.
It's possible, but it's ****** to do if that's the case. Hopefully Nyquist puts on a show and makes them keep him.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
It's possible, but it's ****** to do if that's the case. Hopefully Nyquist puts on a show and makes them keep him.

im with you 100% percent. I however don't think that Holland feels the same way. he wont handcuff himself when everyone is healthy and nyquist cant go back down. God forbid he would actually have to make a difficult decision and get rid of a few players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad