Confirmed with Link: Nyquist to be called up for Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
So...once he's up they can't send him back down right? I mean, I'm sure he'll be benched for Cleary/Sammy most of the time...but at least he won't be in GR?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
So...once he's up they can't send him back down right? I mean, I'm sure he'll be benched for Cleary/Sammy most of the time...but at least he won't be in GR?

Yeah, he has to play 2 games, then he loses his waiver eligibility.

But I think if he is called up, he's gonna play.

It still could be that he plays 1 game and then back down... Weiss & Alfie will return...

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
He has 2-3 more games in him before he can't be sent down, if I recall correctly. Hopefully that makes Cleary/Samuelsson sit.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
This is great news! Hopefully it's not just a one night stand, but even if it is I'll take it!

Birthday is the 23rd, and going to the Buffalo game the 24th. This would be a perfect Birthday present :)

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Come on dammit.

8l1yZ26.png

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
i cant see him being up here witht eh teamw asting his waiver eligiability and then being benched in favour of sammy or cleary, i would asume if thats the plan then they would just keep him in GR and let him play down there

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I will laugh if Nyquist loses his waiver eligibility, gets waived, and subsequently gets claimed by someone.

Then I would cry. Also someone needs to Photoshop DeKeyser as Good Guy Danny.

"Gets injured"

"So Nyquist can Play"

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
How many posters are waiting in the weeds to bag on Nyquist if he doesn't produce right away and the team continues to struggle.

I'll just get it out of the way now.

'See, I told all of you Nyquist wasn't the savior, but no one would believe me!'

'I knew he was always just a mediocre prospect and not the point-per-game dynamo everyone thought he'd be!'

'Can we send him back down, he's no better than Dan Cleary!'

Poor Nyquist.

Detroit Sports*

I hope he stays for 2 games to absolutely force Hollands hand to do something other than musical chairs and sweeping **** under the rug!!!

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
How many posters are waiting in the weeds to bag on Nyquist if he doesn't produce right away and the team continues to struggle.

'See, I told all of you Nyquist wasn't the savior, but no one would believe me!'

'I knew he was always just a mediocre prospect and not the point-per-game dynamo everyone thought he'd be!'

Poor Nyquist.

well, now I have to erase that post I had saved up for Thursday night...

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I will laugh if Nyquist loses his waiver eligibility, gets waived, and subsequently gets claimed by someone.

That won't happen (they will never waive him), but I could see them sending him back down after that one game, when he's still waiver-free.

Because Weiss is coming back for weekend.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Really hope he produces immediately and makes a big impact if for nothing else but just a big **** you to Holland.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit

Poor Nyquist.

Gus is not the saviour which i hope people do realize

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills

Poor Nyquist.

I don't view Nyquist as the savior, just better than the vast majority of the players on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad