Pre-Game Talk: NY Islanders @ MTL Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdawg1989*

Have a bad feeling about this. Habs are known to play Pejorative Slured when they face terrible teams....

Oh well, I've said I had a bad feeling for the past 3 games now and we won, so might as well keep it up.

This just in : Habs have a 6-0 record when I cant watch the game and guess what... I have a night shift. :naughty:

Habs 5 (Cole is due, Plek, Subban, Emelin, Prust)
Islanders 3 (JT x3)

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
This team sucks why should we waste our time making threads:sarcasm:

Remember last year a basic NYI @ MTL thread and that was it, no pics no nothing:laugh:

Anyways, not the time to drop this one

GO :habs GO

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
This team sucks why should we waste our time making threads:sarcasm:

Remember last year a basic NYI @ MTL thread and that was it, no pics no nothing:laugh:

Anyways, not the time to drop this one

GO :habs GO

Kind of concerned actually...

Therrien gave the team the day off yesterday and they are riding high from that nice winning streak and now they stumble onto a dud team. This has all the classic markings to be an absolutely terrible outing from the Habs.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Surprised there isn't even a Pre-game thread..

Let's win this thing people!! 6th in a row!! :handclap:

Well, I'm gonna do all I CAN. A Molson 2-4, Humpty Dumpty Chips, peanuts and HD TV. And I bought some nifty jammies with the Habs logo on it. Prust and the rest of the Habs would be proud to take a picture with me in them. I'll probably get 1st star tonight.

P.S. In case you don't know it yet you, I and the rest of the posters in this site have got nothing to do with the wins and losses - despite my jammies.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Well, I'm gonna do all I CAN. A Molson 2-4, Humpty Dumpty Chips, peanuts and HD TV. And I bought some nifty jammies with the Habs logo on it. Prust and the rest of the Habs would be proud to take a picture with me in them. I'll probably get 1st star tonight.

P.S. In case you don't know it yet you, I and the rest of the posters in this site have got nothing to do with the wins and losses - despite my jammies.

Humpty Dumpty still makes chips?

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
This has all the makings of Trap game. Hopefully MT gets the troops focused, this is a game they can and should win.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Need a win here, hope they don't take the Islanders likely.

I don't know about you guys, but I usaully look at all the games for that week

A win tonight, and we'll have 6/8 points in the week going into the Rangers game on Saturday

:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Kind of concerned actually...

Therrien gave the team the day off yesterday and they are riding high from that nice winning streak and now they stumble onto a dud team. This has all the classic markings to be an absolutely terrible outing from the Habs.

Maybe but I don't think he had much of a choice, back to back games 3 in 4 nights and the flu going around as well. Even if we drop this one, I can't really blame him for giving them that day off that they completely deserved

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Habs win and Bruins lose in TB... and the Bruins board freak out!!

From their board : :laugh:

F***ing Habs are 3 points up on us and in 1st in the Conference...

Ya, I know we have 3 games in hand, etc... but they play the lowly Islanders at home tomorrow and we got TB with an infirmary of flu-ridden boys.

Starting to look ugly.

Then again, we won the cup going through them low-lifes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad