GDT: NXT TakeOver Brooklyn 4 (18th August 2018) - Third Time is the Charm!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Ciampa has the most perfect psycho look. I remember he worked a Beyond Wrestling show in Providence a few years ago, and did a weird post match fight angle with Chris Dickinson. There were plenty of people who thought it was legitimate and that Ciampa was actually losing his cool mid show.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Calling my shot- Shayna will interfere in one of the SummerSlam women's matches.

I wouldn't dismiss it. I think Shayna has done an amazing job of learning to be a wrestler and a great heel.

I think her future is against Rousey at some point.

I would think they will keep her in NXT until after Wrestlemania because there's still a story to tell here.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Did anyone else hear her say indecapitating your opponent instead of incapacitating? :P

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think Ciampa retains because

1. I can't see his title reign being this short
2. War Games is looming and I can see this ending in a cage

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Ciampa is the best heel in WWE right now.

It's funny, I remember during the very brief stint of Cesaro with Heyman that Heyman pitched the idea of Cesaro walking out to no music and everyone thought it was stupid. Granted, I don't think it would have worked with Cesaro but I love the fact that Ciampa walks out with no music.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Braxton ruined it. Dont even introduce them just ring the damn bell.

Ok that works lol

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Calling my shot- Shayna will interfere in one of the SummerSlam women's matches.
Yeah that was my call too after seeing the house show thursday. It makes too much sense, Kairi can fued with Io Shirai and Baszler helping Rhonda kicks off the horsewoman angle.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
It’s credit to Gargano and the writing as well. They have built up and pushed this along perfectly.

Almost thought they were walking a line with Gargano lately, flirting with the dark side too much putting him at risk of getting booed with Ciampa possibly getting cheered. They’ve done it perfectly

Reactions: TD Charlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad