WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They took forever to get to the match, but it was worth it.

And also: NO commercial breaks during the match and it went 25 minutes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Catching up on some NXT UK, Zach Gibson has to be like the best person in the company doing promos. That guy is awesome.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Io Shirai and Seth both don't win this weekend Io Shirai should come out on Monday and challenge Lesnar, bc she will win

Reactions: UnrealMachine

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
<3 <3 <3
57119652_10155908569721249_3355359534037073920_n.jpg

Reactions: quoipourquoi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm going to make a call on what I think a rare case of bad booking in NXT. Why would you do a DQ there? Especially since Io Shirai didn't do anything that actually hurt Shayna Baszler? Do a referee or doctor's stoppage if you don't want to actually beat Kairi. You're not going to do anything involving Kairi vs. Io, so they shouldn't put it out there that Io cost Kairi the match, even if she was never going to win. However, Io Shirai's facials were so awesome, which is good because she's like already the best female worker in the world. Kind of why I wished the Wrestlemania match was Shayna vs. Io and not a 4-way

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC

I'm not crying, you're crying! Didn't know Xia and Kairi were that close.

If you follow either of their IG's, it's plainly obvious. Although that was mostly when she was a singles competitor. Now that she's been in teams with Io and now Asuka, there's a lot more of that.

Don't know for sure, but if I'm basing opinions on IG pictures, her and Dakota have been pretty good friends for awhile now too.

Speaking of Dakota, she's up and running again, hope she gets back to NXT soon, they need some proven talent with the recent call-ups.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
This guys can’t change the name plates on the uk belt. It still says Pete dunne.
That bothers me more than “velcro “

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Prince Pretty :vhappy:

Start of the feud of the year right there. Legit loved that segment but I'm a pretty noted Breeze mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNT87

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I think the Dream is the best professional wrestler in the world today.

Maybe he doesn't have the workrate of a Omega or Okada, but he is no slouch. From his Black match to today you can see how much better he got in the ring, and its at the point now where if you wrestler him you are elevated.

And talking about his ring work, I don't think anyone can incorporate character and story line into a match better. His match with black was about saying his name, his match with Ohno with the boxing bit at the begining, the Riddle match where he fought from underneath.

Dream's is great with promos, and the dream gimmick itself just screams professional wrestling.

I think there are others out there that can have one aspect or another on Dream, but not the whole package.

This guy has super star written all over him, I actually think he has boom super star potential if player right.

there are a lot of good wrestlers out there, but Dream makes every match and feud into must see TV. They are always memorable and he gets more over after each feud as does his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad