WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Everything is taped no matter what, so yes they did tape two endings
what do you mean with everything is taped? like retaping a segment or a finish?
i know that. i was just asking if its true that they taped two different endings and is that normal/often? thats whats i didnt know.
(i would think if will make for too much trouble for story lines. but i guess the long term plan is already set anyways "so they know what theyre doing")

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I just caught up on last week's show and holy crap does Adam Cole take a lot of clean pins. Since UE were going to beat down Ricochet anyway, couldn't you just have them interfere for a DQ finish instead of having Cole lose clean to Ricochet yet again? Cole doesn't seem believable to challenge for anything at this point.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just caught up on last week's show and holy crap does Adam Cole take a lot of clean pins. Since UE were going to beat down Ricochet anyway, couldn't you just have them interfere for a DQ finish instead of having Cole lose clean to Ricochet yet again? Cole doesn't seem believable to challenge for anything at this point.
I like that they don't go the easy route. If it were the main roster, there'd be constant interference and DQ to protect him.

Cole is good enough to eat pins and bounce back imho. It's not hard to build his credibility.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I like that they don't go the easy route. If it were the main roster, there'd be constant interference and DQ to protect him.

Cole is good enough to eat pins and bounce back imho. It's not hard to build his credibility.
I guess I'm still waiting for the bounce back. His last big accomplishment was probably... the 6 man ladder match at Takeover New Orleans? Since then, he had 1-2 title defenses and then lost the title to Ricochet, got pinned by Ricochet and Dunne at WarGames and took the pin at Halftime Heat.

I mean, he puts on good matches, but just hasn't won anything for quite awhile. Hopefully that changes before he gets moved to the main roster.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Tag team classic teams are strong. Should give us tons of good matches.

Sasha and Bailey <3

And now ohno vs Walter in nxt uk.

Good shows.

Apparently Ohno is staying with nxt uk full time?

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Dijak/Lee had some cool spots but never really got going. They'll be doing it again soon.

Walter/Ohno was disappointing. Bate/Gallagher was good(every match involving Bate is).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They were the biggest stars on the show, with good reason.

Now watch them switch the titles next week.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I guess I'm still waiting for the bounce back. His last big accomplishment was probably... the 6 man ladder match at Takeover New Orleans? Since then, he had 1-2 title defenses and then lost the title to Ricochet, got pinned by Ricochet and Dunne at WarGames and took the pin at Halftime Heat.

I mean, he puts on good matches, but just hasn't won anything for quite awhile. Hopefully that changes before he gets moved to the main roster.

thats the storyline with UE right now. They said they would win all the gold all confident, so they are facing set backs. Also UE did dominate for a year, from when the debut until Cole and UE lost their titles.

Since UE were not part of the recent call ups I think they will stick around in NXT for a bit more. I expect eventually Cole will take the title and get a run.

For now though UE is getting its comeuppance for the there 2018 where they were on top runnig roughshod.

srflem

Aug 24, 2012
I lurk on here (alot) for NXT and WWE PPVs but I went to an NXT Live show last night in Pittsburgh and my goodness it was so much fun.

It was a smaller venue but you definitely felt more engaged with the wrestlers and it seemed like they had a blast with it. Has anyone ever been to one or their live events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad