WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Dude what the f***- did they really just f***ing have Dream come out, actually f***ing have f***ing Adam f***ing Cole f***ing come the f*** out and they f***ing TEASED the f***ing fight everyone wanted??

What the f*** man. First time I'm disappointed in this shit.

f***.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Put Kairi and Io in the god damned elimination chamber

I'm watching the WWE channel highlight clip and was about the post the same. IIRC, the tag titles were supposed to be available for Raw, Smackdown and NXT. So...Sky Pirates vs Boss'N Hugg Connection the last teams left at the end?

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Why is this Walter guy so hyped?

His debut wasn't very impressive but not really fair to judge a guy by one squash match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why is this Walter guy so hyped?

His debut wasn't very impressive but not really fair to judge a guy by one squash match.

This is not meant to be facetious, but the same as any other heralded indie or non-WWE star that we've seen come through. Such as Keith Lee and Matt Riddle. Great matches, great presence, great draw, and great size.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Technically UK, but I don't think we have a thread for them, and I think the guys in question won't be there much longer.

I really wonder what the future holds for Moustache Mountain. Bate has the makings of a Mega-Star, but needs to become a better promo. Seven covers for that. Trent is 16 years older, although he doesn't actually have a lot of mileage on his body. Bate gets all the eyes (not undeservedly), and Trent is honestly criminally underrated because of it. Bate is already doing plenty of singles stuff, and I'm assuming he goes full time singles at some point (especially when he's got his promo down). I'm worried Trent fades away at that point, when he's actually got tons to offer.

On that note, I'm wondering if BSS move to NXT or the main roster after they're done establishing UK (assuming they even go as a group).

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't think Seven is underrated over here. He's the third wheel in BSS, but that would be true of almost anyone.

As for moving on, both Dunne and Bate are full time WWE now, so are a handful of other UK signed guys (but not Seven). If that means they are moving to the US soon isn't known yet, but they have to eventually.

I don't think they'll go as a group. Dunne is a heel, Bate is a face, And both are great singles guys already. It's the end goal, so being singles off the bat makes sense, but I do think they should be used as a group initially. Especially on the main roster.

That being said, it comes down to what the roster looks like. If you've got other groups going then adding BSS to that would be great, but if there's no one for them to face then there's little point. Down the line you can always unite them if you want to.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have to say that Io Shirai's updated theme really works for her:

I also watched extended highlights of the Kairi/Io tag match vs Shafir/Duke and Shafir at least seems to be a decent worker (despite the mask) where as Duke looks a bit awkward due to being so lanky.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Technically UK, but I don't think we have a thread for them, and I think the guys in question won't be there much longer.

I really wonder what the future holds for Moustache Mountain. Bate has the makings of a Mega-Star, but needs to become a better promo. Seven covers for that. Trent is 16 years older, although he doesn't actually have a lot of mileage on his body. Bate gets all the eyes (not undeservedly), and Trent is honestly criminally underrated because of it. Bate is already doing plenty of singles stuff, and I'm assuming he goes full time singles at some point (especially when he's got his promo down). I'm worried Trent fades away at that point, when he's actually got tons to offer.

On that note, I'm wondering if BSS move to NXT or the main roster after they're done establishing UK (assuming they even go as a group).

I would like to see MM get a shot on the main roster but tag teams don't do to well there. Bate is so young and he should have a great future in store for him in the WWE.

If I was booking I would bring in BSS to smackdown as a group and let them run roughshod. I would do NWO style videos "paid for by British Strong Style" to hype them up.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Revival vs American Alpha.

Two teams the main roster tag division couldn’t possibly screw up

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So how does the match work?

Did they do a super bowl viewing party at full sail and use them as the crowd?

Is there a house show happening?

Empty arena?

Pre-taped?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So how does the match work?

Did they do a super bowl viewing party at full sail and use them as the crowd?

Is there a house show happening?

Empty arena?

Pre-taped?
It’s at the performance centre apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad