WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Loved the double superkick + running knee spot. Cole has fantastic chemistry with Gargano and Ciampa.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kairi Sane has babyface in peril during a tag match, is the best person in the company

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
The Riddle and Gulak match was awesome. Huge fan of Riddle. Bugenhagen oozes charisma, I remember seeing him featured on a YouTube channel in the last year as well. Funny dude

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I watched the highlights, Bugenhagen seems hilarious. Riddle vs Gulak looked great as did the 6 woman tag match. Shayna just walking away to her corner when someone from the other team was running into the other corner to do a top rope move. :laugh: And Kairi playing with Bianca's hair post-match :laugh:

Reactions: SeidoN

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I watched the highlights, Bugenhagen seems hilarious. Riddle vs Gulak looked great as did the 6 woman tag match. Shayna just walking away to her corner when someone from the other team was running into the other corner to do a top rope move. :laugh: And Kairi playing with Bianca's hair post-match :laugh:
I loved that spot with Shayna walking to the corner.

They were really pushing Bianca being annoyed that Io Shirai took the pin and celebrated, so I'm guessing that that match is coming next

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Really good match between Riddle and Gulak. Strange to see Gulak shake Riddles hand after. Seemed out of character.

The handshake was the catch point handshake. That was Gulaks stable in Evolve. So its not really out of character. I am wondering if this is going to lead to catch point in NXT.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
No one talking about the opening promo? Dream has slowly become one of the best on the mic. And Gargano has come very far. Great opening promo. Loved the "I win" from Johnny, still keeping the Ciampa story going.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The handshake was the catch point handshake. That was Gulaks stable in Evolve. So its not really out of character. I am wondering if this is going to lead to catch point in NXT.
Ok, that makes sense then. I've never watched Evolve other then some highlights off wrestling sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad