WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I assume UK is caught up to the tapings now? I think with hopefully a good number of people watching Takeover and one show a week, they should grab hold of a bigger audience going forward.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder what's main eventing the UK Takeover because I feel like Toni Storm/Rhea Ripley is the bigger match.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Gargano with a great promo to start the show. He has really become great on the mic.

Richochet still has some work to do.

Ciampa of course great as usual. Loved his facial expression when Johnny told him to leave and its not about him.

Black has also really grown. I remember when he first came in he didn't speak at all and now I have to say he is great with his promos. Calling Gargano a dog of war was a great line.

Loving this storyline so far. I think Ciampa will get involved in the NA match somehow, and then maybe Johnny pays him back in the main event.

Either way I hope they continue with heel versions of both guys, but the crowd is dying for a DIY reunion.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I was thinking the same about Ricochet needing to improve on the mic while watching the opening. Nowhere near the other 3 guys level. Then I thought to myself how there was a time when I thought the same about Gargano, Ciampa, and Black. They've all come long ways and I'm sure Ricochet will too.

Shayna Baszler on the other hand.....:facepalm:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I was thinking the same about Ricochet needing to improve on the mic while watching the opening. Nowhere near the other 3 guys level. Then I thought to myself how there was a time when I thought the same about Gargano, Ciampa, and Black. They've all come long ways and I'm sure Ricochet will too.

Shayna Baszler on the other hand.....:facepalm:

Shayna is going to be a huge star once she goes to main. I am calling her the next break out NXT star.

Ricochet will get there, he has the tools he just needs to work on it. You can see its there. He also has some good verbage too, calling himself the smoke, or his opponents homie etc...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They're going to want to do a match between Ronda and Shayna, so they will make sure she is strong, and she should be strong because she's awesome.

Reactions: scrubadam

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Bleh, dragged my heels on tickets for Takeover Phoenix and the last (retail) pair in the lower bowl sold overnight. I'm taking my buddy (who's letting me stay at his place) to Royal Rumble already, so I was debating if NXT was going to be overload since he's a casual fan and isn't familiar with NXT.

I could happily save the cash and just watch Takeover on TV along with the NHL Skills competition. Plus NXT is doing a house show here in San Diego a couple days before Takeover, so I could get my fix that way. [/thisisreallyjustmetalkingmyselfintogettingtakeovertickets]

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
They're going to want to do a match between Ronda and Shayna, so they will make sure she is strong, and she should be strong because she's awesome.

The story writes itself.

4 Horsewomen buddies, MMA buddies, took different paths to get where they are (Shayne did NXT + indies, Rhonda got the fat contract).

IMO its going to be a bigger feud then Rhonda/Becky or Rhonda/Charlotte.

And Shayna is awesome and she has a kick ass theme!

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Shayna is going to be a huge star once she goes to main. I am calling her the next break out NXT star.

Ricochet will get there, he has the tools he just needs to work on it. You can see its there. He also has some good verbage too, calling himself the smoke, or his opponents homie etc...
She probably will be but she makes me cringe when she talks. She'll likely improve over time tho.

I definitely dont think she's awesome tho. She's good not great imo.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The story writes itself.

4 Horsewomen buddies, MMA buddies, took different paths to get where they are (Shayne did NXT + indies, Rhonda got the fat contract).

IMO its going to be a bigger feud then Rhonda/Becky or Rhonda/Charlotte.

And Shayna is awesome and she has a kick ass theme!
The MMA buddies actually went by the four horsewomen before the wrestlers did.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
She probably will be but she makes me cringe when she talks. She'll likely improve over time tho.

I definitely dont think she's awesome tho. She's good not great imo.

To be frank, I can't stand her. Every time she's out, I almost fall asleep. She sucks.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
If she’s there long enough to turn on Ronda. Ronda wants to start a family sooner rather than later.

That could be an issue, but it wouldn't surprise me if Ronda would stick around to work at least 1 program with her buddy (or buddies if you add in the other 2 Horswewoman though they are still very green).

I think we will see that feud on the main roster.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Still on the fence about attending Takeover, but will probably keep my eye on tickets to see if better seats pop up. No Cole/Dream on the card at the moment, but then I was reminded that they have those two (and others) lined up for a tournament at Axxess.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
they also tape a few matches before take over. for nxt so you might get to see them anyways...?

I'd imagine Cole gets involved in the UE tag match, but yeah seems like a decent bet that they'd be used in some capacity (or possibly saved for a surprise Rumble entry, moreso Dream since Cole was one last year).

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Shayna turning on rhonda is the perfect reason for them to have the ufc ones lose. Have shayna be like your the reason we lost, allowed Rhonda to become face again cause I don’t see the ufc 4some being faces in the four horsewomen matchup

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm expecting a few NXT women in the Rumble, simply due to numbers

I expect the Women's Rumble to be made up of the Main Roster, NXT and NXTUK women.

I don't see them going heavy on the Women Alumni again, though I'm sure Trish and Lita will still be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad