WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
here i guess. not many people watch. they read spoilers and wait for TakeOver.
uk talk seems even less popular. but i do watch... fun stuff.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
For me, the problem with the UK stuff is that it was taped way before it was aired and they didn't really know what it was going to be. I also see everyone in other promotions I watch already. So it's kinda just there and not standing out.

I'm going to jump on with it with the coming Takeover. Hopefully they'll have gotten fully into stride by that point, stepping up the UK contracts seems to say so at least. And I can't abandon Walter, he's been my boy since forever.

As for a UK thread, it's probably best to just keep the UK stuff here unless it blows up and tons of people watch. Maybe for the next thread we name it "NXT, UK, and 205" to bring that here too. 205 is good too, but under watched.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
205 has been really fun for a long time. its a cool idea for more traffic.

#GiveWednesdaysShowsAChance

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
For me, the problem with the UK stuff is that it was taped way before it was aired and they didn't really know what it was going to be. I also see everyone in other promotions I watch already. So it's kinda just there and not standing out.

I'm going to jump on with it with the coming Takeover. Hopefully they'll have gotten fully into stride by that point, stepping up the UK contracts seems to say so at least. And I can't abandon Walter, he's been my boy since forever.

As for a UK thread, it's probably best to just keep the UK stuff here unless it blows up and tons of people watch. Maybe for the next thread we name it "NXT, UK, and 205" to bring that here too. 205 is good too, but under watched.

NXT UK is basically Progress+ICW with WWE coat of paint on top of it. I don't want to spoil Takeover UK but if you see the match ups thats what it is.

NXT UK has been pretty good so far. They have to establish the roster now so so far its been a lot of introducing and building. Only watched one episode last night but though the Andrews vs Fabien match was really good.

Prediction, Bertherl and Fabien will join Walter to bring back Ringkampf.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
looks like Dakota Kai got injured at tonights live show. she got carried to the back by officials. (fan at the event)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It was so nice to see Tyler Breeze wrestle again.

Would have liked it more if they were given another 10 minutes or so.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
nice surprise. i knew he did a live show not too long ago with nxt. so i thought it was that match people were talking about.
sweet to see him have a fun match, in a place where he's loved.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was so nice to see Tyler Breeze wrestle again.

Would have liked it more if they were given another 10 minutes or so.

It highlights how badly the talent gets wasted. Kind of strange that Ricochet didn't even use his finish.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also, we kind of saw how light the women's division can still be. Reina Gonzalez has never won a match on TV, yet was theoretically 2 matches away from a title shot.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Merci Saku

Sep 9, 2006
Longueuil, Québec
It highlights how badly the talent gets wasted. Kind of strange that Ricochet didn't even use his finish.

How can Breeze be so good in this match and look like a loser on Raw.

That about stupid booking on Raw.

Also I hate that he gets squashed by wrestler x but take a world class talent like Ricochet a long time to beat him

Man WWE is so inconsistent, it’s frustrating

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Glad to see Lorcan and Burch getting somewhat of a push but man I really wish they would make better use of the Mighty. They're too talented to be glorified jobbers

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Dijakovic is an interesting prospect. I remember when he was in RoH but dont remember seeing him wrestle. Big guy tho who can move pretty good. Apparently, him and Keith Lee had a 5* match last year at a PWG event.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
For those who dont watch Nxt, you're about to miss a match that will likely be better than almost any match on a main roster ppv in the past year

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Gargano vs. Ciampa may go down as one of the best storylines in history. Think of all the depth in it, how long it’s gone out and still has layers being added to it.

Reactions: scrubadam

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I can’t get enough of this storyline, and i legit have no idea where it is all going either.

How often to you get such an engrossing storyline that also features 5 Star matches on almost every show?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'd put Okada vs Tanahashi above it, they've been going for over half a decade now. But they've got the advantage of being the top guys in the company to work with, NXT is always going to be celling'd in that regard. They also have normal matches, so I like them more by default.

However, those slackers have only averaged 4.85 stars per match in their 12 matches since Okada returned to Japan (but they do have 54 stars out of 55 in their last 11, which is slightly more impressive [the first match was a pleb like 4.25]).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad