WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, Gargano refusing to move on and being forced to face EC3. Ciampa has laid down the gauntlet to Black. Who else smells a triple threat or fatal four-way for the title coming at the next Takeover?

Been saying triple threat for a while

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont see it tbh. put the title on Ciampa, have Ciampa go over in a filler feud, then have Gargano win the title off Ciampa

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Black shouldn’t drop the title until he’s coming up, which shouldn’t be happening for a while.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Doesn’t matter. They called up guys at Wrestlemania and can’t get them on TV.
I'm not disagreeing, just suggesting it is a possibility he (Black) could be called up after Summer Slam, not saying it's a good idea.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Wow. Just watched NXT for the first time in over a year last night and I'm hooked again. Damn good episode. All three matches were incredible.

Kairi Sanes modified Boston Crab submission is awesome.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I might just stop watching the main brand and only watch NXT and a little 205 Live. Those brands have legit good wrestling going on.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Yeah I might just stop watching the main brand and only watch NXT and a little 205 Live. Those brands have legit good wrestling going on.

NXT is the best wrestling brand/promotion out there. 205 live is also a great hour of TV.

What they should do is roll 205 live under the NXT umbrella and re brand it as NXT 205 live. It being connected to the main roster is pointless since they never make the PPV's or RAW anyways.

Bring in a trios title. Then let anyone 205 lbs or less from NXT (or UK NXT) work 205 live as well and vice versa. We already kinda saw some of this when Strong was in the 205 tournament, or Lio Rush going to 205 live after a few appearances in NXT.

If they want to make 205 a touring brand adding some NXT star power and branding IMO will help out a lot.

Reactions: theedge9

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
That tag title match between Undisputed Era and Moustache Mountain was fantastic.

Also, this is another reason I'd rather watch NXT than the main roster. You would never see this match, given this amount of time, production and performance on the main roster. I find myself watching more and more NXT lately and caring less about Raw or Smackdown. It just sucks that eventually everyone in NXT is going to be either called up to most likely fade to obscurity or be released. I will definitely enjoy them in NXT while I can though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
ummmmm WHAT?
she essentially wears the same shorts as mickey mouse and the same shirt as donald duck

images
some-fun-facts-about-disneys-most-popular-character-donald-duck.jpg

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just watched a highlight videos of this week's show. That women's triple threat looked awesome. Candise's selling looks so much like Gargano's. :laugh: The same glazed look after a powerfull move. Who did EC3 talk to at backstage?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Just watched a highlight videos of this week's show. That women's triple threat looked awesome. Candise's selling looks so much like Gargano's. :laugh: The same glazed look after a powerfull move. Who did EC3 talk to at backstage?
Kona Reeves

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That triple threat was pretty good. Nikki is so over. I don't want her to debut on the main roster, but they can do an amazing job of her debut if done right, what with her even more distorted entrance music with the screams.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
In minor news, NXT has got a second female ref in Aubrey Edwards. She was on the last set of tapings, but she's a ref so I don't think that counts as a spoiler.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Finally got caught up last night. Moustache Mountain / Undisputed Era match was excellent. The Dream's latest promo was incredible. It felt like I was watching an MTV video from the mid 80's!

Reactions: theedge9

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
That tag title match between Undisputed Era and Moustache Mountain was fantastic.

Also, this is another reason I'd rather watch NXT than the main roster. You would never see this match, given this amount of time, production and performance on the main roster. I find myself watching more and more NXT lately and caring less about Raw or Smackdown. It just sucks that eventually everyone in NXT is going to be either called up to most likely fade to obscurity or be released. I will definitely enjoy them in NXT while I can though.

But then you get a chance to enjoy new stars. If it wasn't for guys like Revival or Elias or Tye or Nak and so on and so on going up you wouldn't get the Gargano's and Blacks and Ciampas and Sane etc...

When people leave you get the next group of stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad