WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Great storyline episode of NXT last night.

Black and Sullivan had a great promo session, but the key was Sullivan stopping the black mass. Both Nigel and Mauro played it perfectly. Now their title match has a built in storyline, which is can Black win even though Lars can counter his big shot.

Dream and Richochet have built a great feud and all they need now is to top it off with a great match. And Dijak Richochet even though only a few minutes was lit. But Dijak almost killed himself with that moonsault.

Nice promo package about Belair. I like her EST character and it really shone through.

War Raiders are a beast of a team. Its a shame that the main roster is a tag team wasteland. They will get to shine in NXT though. ROH redux as we will see UE vs War Raiders.

Thought Gargano coming through the audience was a nice touch. I can see Gargano vs EC3 after the Ciampa feud. Seems like a little thing that NXT always does that will lead into something bigger.

The Nikki cross angle was super hot. Great booking from when Shayna broke Kai's arm all the way to Nikki "winning" the belt.

There wasn't a ton of 4 star matches this week, but the storylines were pushed forward. NXT IMO has the best booking going in wrestling. Storylines are logical and make sense. Feuds are hot. I mentioned it above but Sullivan catching the black mass, though a small thing is a huge storyline building block and shows how the NXT booking team just gets it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dijak and Ricochet had one of the best 2-minute matches I've ever seen.

Ricochet is like way better on the mic then I was led to believe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This Gargano/Ciampa street fight really feels it's trending toward Ciampa winning.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This Gargano/Ciampa street fight really feels it's trending toward Ciampa winning.
I hope so.

If I were writing I would give him the win and a title shot at Brooklyn. Once he wins the title you can have another Ciampa/Gargano feud for the title.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I’m hoping that someone else caught TM61 walking into the trading center during the Lars Sullivan newbie beatdown look at the camera look at each other and walk back out lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope so.

If I were writing I would give him the win and a title shot at Brooklyn. Once he wins the title you can have another Ciampa/Gargano feud for the title.
I think you’re done with the feud after this, maybe a rubber match at Full Sail. While the feud is great, it also feels that it’s running it’s course. They’re going to main event two shows, so you’ve established that it’s a feud that doesn’t need the title.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think you’re done with the feud after this, maybe a rubber match at Full Sail. While the feud is great, it also feels that it’s running it’s course. They’re going to main event two shows, so you’ve established that it’s a feud that doesn’t need the title.
While it may not need a title, I think it will be bigger with a title and it could be done as a rubber match (with Ciampa retaining).

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
No spoilers but the UK show was excellent. Glad that some of these awesome UK guys are getting more exposure.

Plus I got to meet and have a quick chat to Nigel Mcguinness so I'm high on life right now.

Reactions: Disclose

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Starting Take Over New Orleans finally. This ladder match is overloaded with talent.

Undisputed has a really good theme FYI. I like it the more I hear it.

Ricochet!!! Dream really does reach Rude levels of creative with his tights. I would complain that EC3 is the one who belongs on the main roster and not Lashley, but NXT is the A show.

Please never call up Adam Cole. This ladder match is fire. It makes both MitB matches look like shit.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Starting Take Over New Orleans finally. This ladder match is overloaded with talent.

Undisputed has a really good theme FYI. I like it the more I hear it.

Ricochet!!! Dream really does reach Rude levels of creative with his tights. I would complain that EC3 is the one who belongs on the main roster and not Lashley, but NXT is the A show.

Please never call up Adam Cole. This ladder match is fire. It makes both MitB matches look like ****.

Though some people suggested that they should split up before getting call ups, I think UE should be called up as a faction and do the split later on. They could still do damage in that time. In fact I'm in favor of them doing a couple main roster appearance before Survivor Series.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Though some people suggested that they should split up before getting call ups, I think UE should be called up as a faction and do the split later on. They could still do damage in that time. In fact I'm in favor of them doing a couple main roster appearance before Survivor Series.

Rather keep them down there longer and maybe give Cole a run with the big title. They will get lost on the main roster because they can’t book

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I liked Philly, but New Orleans has blown it away IMO.

Bazler is limited, but I can’t deny she works her character really well. I buy her completely as this mean bully.

Tag match was fun.

My body is ready for Black/Almas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad