Confirmed with Link: [NSH/MIN] Fiala for Granlund

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
I think sissons is very underrated. Maybe put him on second line with granny. Can’t be worse than turris anyways.

I think we are in for an eventful summer to say the least. Especially with Seattle coming soon and the lack of turris production.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I think sissons is very underrated. Maybe put him on second line with granny. Can’t be worse than turris anyways.

I think we are in for an eventful summer to say the least. Especially with Seattle coming soon and the lack of turris production.
I believe Sissons’ production will be relative to the ice time and line mates he gets. Would like to see him get a shot at an extended time period of 2C. Not this year, but if turris is still total garbage by the end of this year and we can’t sign Duchene, I say give him a real shot.

I think Granlund needs to play with Forsberg. We need some balance here, as stated previously by someone.

cynicalcitizen

Feb 6, 2014
After one game im wondering what the heck Fenton was thinking? Granlund is 10x the player Fiala is.

Also, can we please trade Turris and Bonino, and use their $10M on Duchene?
This is exactly what needs to happen. Sign Duchene, trade Turris and Bonino, move Sissons to 3C. If we could still kill penalties and sign some of these guys cheap, I'd take this:

JOFA
Granlund-Duchene-Smith
Jarnkrok-Sissons-Tolvanen
Simmons-Boyle-Whoever Survives

Ellis-Josi
Subban-Ekholm
Hamhuis-Fabbro

Rinne-Saros

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I don't believe Simmons will be back. The only way I see that happening is if he likes it and decides to sign a cheap deal. Boyle I'm not sure about, probably about what he wants and what he thinks of the team.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

Seattle doesn't come in until 2021 so I don't see much of a shakeup based on that.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Seattle doesn't come in until 2021 so I don't see much of a shakeup based on that.
We can get more value now then if we waited until right before the expansion draft. Then teams know we have to move whichever dman and won’t get as much in return.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
We can get more value now then if we waited until right before the expansion draft. Then teams know we have to move whichever dman and won’t get as much in return.
If you count it in pure trade value, yes. But you have to consider this lost trade value as the price of keeping said dman in the team. If it's Subban we're going to deal eventually, then you have to consider if this "lost trade value" is an acceptable price to have him for another year. On and off the ice.

That question can't be answered if you don't know what the alternative would be. In other words, what kind of offers is Poile getting. Is it a good trade hockey wise? If it is, is it good enough to give up a PR gem like Subban?

One reason a growing hockey market team might seemingly "overpay" for Subban is his PR value.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
On topic: I want to see Forsberg - Turris - Granlund

I concur!
When everyone is healthy!
I think Simmonds would be good with Joey and Arvy too.
Then have Jarnkrok with Bonino and Smith
Mix the fourth line however you want but have Sissons center it

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
After one game im wondering what the heck Fenton was thinking? Granlund is 10x the player Fiala is.

Also, can we please trade Turris and Bonino, and use their $10M on Duchene?

He was afraid Granlund wont sign after next year or if signs he is not worth of the money, Fiala is cheaper

If you think it as a business there is some sense, anyhow as a hockey franchise im sorry for them

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
MN has to pay Parise and Suter till they are 40. Every team has different contracts and needs. MN is an older team that needs to get younger. Our window is now and Granlund is the better player now. Fiala may or may not get as good.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I have no idea what game you looked at, but all I saw was Granlund standing around and doing nothing until the last few minutes of the Jets game (his first appearance). That was the only time you could see the speed and skill he has when he wants to win.

I swear he will be worth the trade in the playoffs, since he is a player that has an extra gear for important games. He is sandbagging.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
MN has to pay Parise and Suter till they are 40. Every team has different contracts and needs. MN is an older team that needs to get younger. Our window is now and Granlund is the better player now. Fiala may or may not get as good.

Their window supposed to be until parise and suter contracts expire, trading Granlund away at this point basically was give up

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Their window supposed to be until parise and suter contracts expire, trading Granlund away at this point basically was give up
Yeah, the window is shut on the traitor twins. Hiring Fenton was pretty much an acknowledgement of that. Couldn’t happen to a better pair playing for a better owner... long may he fail. Predators never forget.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yeah, the window is shut on the traitor twins. Hiring Fenton was pretty much an acknowledgement of that. Couldn’t happen to a better pair playing for a better owner... long may he fail. Predators never forget.
I do. I remember almost no lasting memories of Suter here. Didn't really like him that much anyway, I was 100 percent a Weber guy. I absolutely could not care less about Suter leaving.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
I do. I remember almost no lasting memories of Suter here. Didn't really like him that much anyway, I was 100 percent a Weber guy. I absolutely could not care less about Suter leaving.
Two different things. He disrespected the Preds by lying to Poile ... . I have no memory of Jimmy Vessey and don’t want him here but plan on hating him until his career is done. Same for Liarpold.

Reactions: predhead1

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Two different things. He disrespected the Preds by lying to Poile ... . I have no memory of Jimmy Vessey and don’t want him here but plan on hating him until his career is done. Same for Liarpold.
Well and Poile wasted some assets trying to get more guys to convince him to stay. Then he goes to the team owned by the guy that forced Poile to sell off the players in the first place. Wanna go play near family, cool, but jerking the team around in the process was the kicker.

Reactions: predhead1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad