Post-Game Talk: Nowhere but up Jets Game Continued....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Gelinas with another assist today. He has two and Merrill has three.

I almost don't even know if I want them here now because the vortex of suck that the big club carries will sweep them off there feet. Not to mention, the jabroni's behind the bench will find a way to maim there confidence at some point.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gelinas with another assist today. He has two and Merrill has three.

Any reason why I can't listen to AHL games for free anymore? You used to be able to listen for free. You telling me this year you have to pay just to listen?

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The AHL thing is a RIPOFF. NHL Gamecenter is 150 and the AHL equivalent is THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS with NO monthly payment plans. WTF.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Gelinas might actually work in Pete's system because he is dead set on having the forwards pass to the point to get shots through. His shots actually works.

Amazing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just go all out and overhaul the defense at this point, it can't get much worse than it is now.

Greene-Zidlicky
Gelinas-Larsson
Merrill-Fayne

Might be quite a few breakdowns, but **** it we have that now. At least with these 6 guys we will be great at moving the puck out of the zone and making passes. The speed and transition game would more than make up for some added breakdowns. Right now we have a defense that can't move the puck out of our end, and has breakdowns which lead to goals.

Sounds crazy, but we need that. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah, it's dumb. Keep listening after you've clicked with red slash. My feed is cutting in and out now.
Thanks I'll try it!! I can't listen too loud cause I'm at work still, but I'm getting kind of bored. I actually miss listening to those games. Only listened to a few last year after the lockout ended.:laugh:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The red slash means you're listening to it. You click on it again to end the stream. There's no commercials and the interview kept cutting out but the second period is on now and the stream is fine.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
They'll probably win a couple at home once they get back from the trip just because the law of averages will start to come into effect and eventually they'll start getting a few breaks. I have absolutely no confidence in them winning a road game right now though which is massive problem since there going to have to put some kind of streak together if they even want to sniff a playoff spot.

Nah. I'd normally agree with you, but law of averages and things like that don't apply to this **** show. Not from what I've seen at least. If there is a way to lose a game, you can be sure that they will find that very way. I mean think about it. The worst teams in hockey find ways to win games. Even by accident. For whatever reason, this group can't even do that. 10 wins in 40 games. And those 10 aren't even all regulation wins. It's just so bad. It really blows your mind when you think how poor the results have been. It's even worse when you consider that the same exact run of futility happened just 3 years ago. You can't make it up.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The red slash means you're listening to it. You click on it again to end the stream. There's no commercials and the interview kept cutting out but the second period is on now and the stream is fine.

Thanks. I'm actually getting it now! Must have been off during the intermission. It's a different set up than it was last season, so I was unfamiliar with it.

LOL Yann Danis is the goaltender from Adirondack today.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this guy's voice is ridiculous

Yes he tends to get LOUD and then quiet again, and when something that looks exciting happens he gets LOUD again.

The way he calls a goal for the other team is just ''Shot score''. with a fairly quiet tone. When Albany scores he has an aneurysm though.:laugh:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I'm just genuinely terrified that Lou and DeBoer are thinking "Things aren't going well.... we need Pelley, Sestito, and Janssen"

Holtz My Bahls

Jan 5, 2011
New Jersey
I'm just genuinely terrified that Lou and DeBoer are thinking "Things aren't going well.... we need Pelley, Sestito, and Janssen"

I guarantee you that Sestito and Pelley will be called up first. Gelinas and Merrill should stay because lets be honest, they son't have a freaking chance here.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
bahahaha Scott Timmins scored

2/3 on the PP

Albany 3-0. come on now. AHL team better than NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad