North Bay Battalion 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRHockeyBUZZZ

Mar 28, 2024
No Divincentiis at practice according to source. Easton Rye & Mike McIvor two goalies on the ice for the Troops. Looks as though day-day is no longer the case for the injury to Divincentiis. At least in worst case North Bay has someone with OHL experince backing-up.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Seemed like an incredibly harmless sequence to result in a career threatening injury, willing to be its hip related?
Hey Spezz Where do you suggest parking so you don’t have to be in that mess of a parking lot and how early would I have to get there? Thanks man. Oh and what kind of beer do they sell ;)

Well to be honest there hasn’t been much opportunity for him to go over the last 10 years
Come on, they play each other four times in the barn every year.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
No Divincentiis at practice according to source. Easton Rye & Mike McIvor two goalies on the ice for the Troops. Looks as though day-day is no longer the case for the injury to Divincentiis. At least in worst case North Bay has someone with OHL experince backing-up.
Well, your back up, looked great, but even as a rival fan, I really hope Dom can recover….Just maybe not in time for this series…

190 is almost 206

Nov 11, 2022
Hey Spezz Where do you suggest parking so you don’t have to be in that mess of a parking lot and how early would I have to get there? Thanks man. Oh and what kind of beer do they sell ;)

Come on, they play each other four times in the barn every year.
The OP asked the last time he was at a playoff game in Sudbury. Sorry, passive dig. lol

For parking I use the lot behind the grocery store/Shoppers on Cassells and walk through the park and across the Gardens parking lot. If you’re going home after it’s a quick left on to Cassells to HWY 17.

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Well, your back up, looked great, but even as a rival fan, I really hope Dom can recover….Just maybe not in time for this series…
Not sure great is the word. Will suck to lose because of injuries cause it wouldn’t be due to competition :thumbd:

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Not sure great is the word. Will suck to lose because of injuries cause it wouldn’t be due to competition :thumbd:
Agree. Still think the Wolves are in for a hell of a battle.

The OP asked the last time he was at a playoff game in Sudbury. Sorry, passive dig. lol

For parking I use the lot behind the grocery store/Shoppers on Cassells and walk through the park and across the Gardens parking lot. If you’re going home after it’s a quick left on to Cassells to HWY 17.
Thanks can I have the name of the grocery store? Is it the one on the right after turning on Cassells? Thanks.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
If North bay can push the series to 6 and get Arnsby back and maybe Romani at some point they’ve got a chance. It’s not like Sudbury’s goaltending has been anything special this season. Wouldn’t count North bay out at all

Reactions: Uncle

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
end of period, walk to beer store and walk back. You can arrive with a few mins to spare to get to your seat. That’s what somebody told me anyways.
Aha…great minds think alike trust me, already considering it :thumbu::cool:Might be one reason to park in the lot…closer.
At least you don’t have that stupid rule about not being able to leave the arena. What kind of beer do they sell though when I buy one and fleeced?

Y’a remember buying street meat there and who could forget the peelers upstairs..buddy of mine lived close and was quite the regular ;)

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Reminds me of the old days in Sudbury where'd you head over to the Townhouse or May's Tavern. during intermission.
Back in the day when bartenders were fast as lighting. They were always ready for us. Like old Waylon Jennings says in one of his songs: “ I dont like the changes cause I’ve seen it all at it’s best” Amen and that sentiment extends beyond hockey.

Reactions: AKADonovan

190 is almost 206

Nov 11, 2022
What do you think our 1st round pick will be. Fwd or dman?
Tough call. They will have a need for both really. Biggest need imo will be a D who can drive offence, our roster looks pretty bleak in that department. If that player isn’t available they go with best forward available. Total guess btw.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Lineup posted for tonight
G 32 Rye, Easton
G 34 McIvor, Mike
2 Kennedy, Wyatt
A 4 Christopoulos, Paul
5 Mathurin, Tnias
6 Therrien, Jacob
8 Cooke, Brice
9 Ertel, Justin
10 Richter, Dylan