North Bay Battalion 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacky

Jun 28, 2018
I have watch all 5 games of the first round with kingston, and the announcers in north bay are horrible.
I should have muted the volume and just watched the game.
They are so bias to to the north bay, i understand they are on northbay side but when they comment on play that people are on a stretcher and going in the ambulance, by a captain and his second time this series.
Just the worst announers i have heard in my 54 years of watching hockey and going to hockey games
1 North Bay announcers are one of the better team
2 You must of not watched the same games that I watched
3 You should of spelled checked your comments before posting
4 You should be banned from this forum as you dont sound like a hockey fan

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
I have watch all 5 games of the first round with kingston, and the announcers in north bay are horrible.
I should have muted the volume and just watched the game.
They are so bias to to the north bay, i understand they are on northbay side but when they comment on play that people are on a stretcher and going in the ambulance, by a captain and his second time this series.
Just the worst announers i have heard in my 54 years of watching hockey and going to hockey games
..stay on the Kingston website...you are happier there....Troy Mann hockey is Hudson Bay hockey....slash the leg going off on a line change..go after a goalie....cross check every chance you get...trade for talent but love Ludwinski

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Florian Xhekaj, 19, signs with Mtl. 34 goals and 65 points in 63 games with the OHL's Brantford Bulldogs.

Anthony Romani, 18. 58 goals and 111 points in 68 games.....
Crickets!!!! What!!

You’ll see Arnsby before Romani in my opinion.
North Bay squeaks out 1 win in the series.

Then you won't see Arnsby either If you're calling it in 5.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Speaking of guys that are not drafted. Does anyone have any idea why Jelsma isn’t drafted

190 is almost 206

Nov 11, 2022
Florian Xhekaj, 19, signs with Mtl. 34 goals and 65 points in 63 games with the OHL's Brantford Bulldogs.

Anthony Romani, 18. 58 goals and 111 points in 68 games.....
Crickets!!!! What!!

Then you won't see Arnsby either If you're calling it in 5.
🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad