North Bay Battalion 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Most are overblown , but some tigers cant change their spots. I will do some digging to find out exactly what " Character issues". Depending on what they are , some times it isn't worth the risk to the dressing room and the culture of the organization . Time will tell .
Hope Wakely isnt Ryan Merkley ish guy i hope not.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Henderson is awful dude really.

You misinterpreted my post. In order, I had Henderson, Thompson, Mayotte being moved before Schlueting. Though players moved could be subject to other team’s offers.

Reactions: Uncle

the dog

May 16, 2014
good luck next season hope your attendance improves back to 14-15 season with av of over 3400

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Solid draft for the North Bay Battalion. I agree that veteran leadership might be an issue. But overall, I put North Bay in the top 3 for draft success. Good luck next year.

Reactions: Olden and Uncle

Hkynb

Mar 31, 2020
New poster here, I’d be expecting blue line that would look extremely different from last year. With Nelson, hopefully bring in a new OA for leadership (with skill) and hollet along with mathurin should give good a push to make the team. Some moves will have to be made, there is about 9-10 defence who have either been signed or will be signed during camp.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Interested to see who might be available in the import draft. Obviously eyeing a high end forward.

Scratch Brad Lambert off of the wish list though.

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Really enjoy watching the glory years on Cogeco that they are showing nightly. Man we had some good talented players on the 2013/14 teams. Sure hope we see this again sooner then later.

Reactions: Olden

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Thoughts on what the lineup will look like next year? I have Moncada as the only OA in mine, unlikely it happens though.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Jackson moncada coe
Primeau Guskov Russell
Petrov Arnsby A Christop
Caines stevens Wakely

Winslow - P Christop
Rose Nelson
Hollett Mayotte
Mathurin

Vrbetic
Proulx

EDIT: Schlueting traded, Guskov, Petrov added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad