North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
stuck at work. Whenever we get scored on its in bunches, this past weekend wasnt but the rest of the season has been that way, very frustrating. Little pushback when things dont their way, hopefully they dont pack their bags for the remainder and at least make it interesting..

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Maybe it’s time for the Powassan Voodoos to play at the gardens and send this bunch to a outdoor rink. Nice job punting your former affiliate team ( on a 20 game winning streak ) to the curb. Wow!

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Maybe it’s time for the Powassan Voodoos to play at the gardens and send this bunch to a outdoor rink. Nice job punting your former affiliate team ( on a 20 game winning streak ) to the curb. Wow!

Educate yourself!!

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Last season, Spirit goaltender Prosvetsov received an automatic 5 game suspension for batting a puck into the crowd after the whistle. Will P. Christopolous get the same?

Reactions: belair

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Last season, Spirit goaltender Prosvetsov received an automatic 5 game suspension for batting a puck into the crowd after the whistle. Will P. Christopolous get the same?
I'm pretty certain he does.

Actually caught this one. These kids need to put the Xbox controllers down and start practicing puck handling. They were fighting it more than the Bulldogs and this is their home barn.

No chemistry, too much or too little on passes. Absolutely no rhythm to the offensive attack. This team is broken.

Coe looked OK in stretches. Has some nice vision but I'm not sure what he is.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I’d have to say we probably hit on maybe 5% of our passes. This game should have been a complete blowout once again. Butler should be let go and the guys should be brought back to the care basics. Despite the shots being kept close none of ours were really high danger shots.
Also what the hell in Henderson doing kneeling down to block a puck in the neutral zone with 2 bulldogs players behind him salivating for a breakaway

Ajudge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm pretty certain he does.

Actually caught this one. These kids need to put the Xbox controllers down and start practicing puck handling. They were fighting it more than the Bulldogs and this is their home barn.

No chemistry, too much or too little on passes. Absolutely no rhythm to the offensive attack. This team is broken.

Coe looked OK in stretches. Has some nice vision but I'm not sure what he is.
He looks like a pond hockey player to me.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Also what the hell in Henderson doing kneeling down to block a puck in the neutral zone with 2 bulldogs players behind him salivating for a breakaway
When will Butler give up on this guy. His ego won't admit defeat than he got hosed by taking this guy in a trade.
It was probably Sarnia's GM that told Stan he was getting the perfect replacement for Can Dineen.
Looking back we would have been better off with a 15th thrown in instead of Henderson.
#freepeters

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
I don't know what happened to Jackson this year after his amazing season last year but he looks lost out there most of the time. Too bad because the team and fans expected a big year from him.
Primeau has also looked lost for long stretches, Struthers clearly has the IDGAF attitude, Russell was also MIA tonight. That folks is our "top" line. Not one of them would make a top line on any other team in the league the way they played tonight.
Not to mention our top D pairing, not sure Henderson would be top 6 on any other team. Grima top 4 at best.
But they're a young team and the coaches are going to preach how they are going with the young guys but still give the huge majority of the ice time to the veterans, who other than maybe Chenier don't seem to be engaged.
In the end, very sad effort tonight after what should have been some momentum from 3 decent games last weekend.
1744 tonight. I say under 1500 before Christmas and I who could blame people for not spending their hard earned $$$ on that......ummmm....... entertainment???? I'd rather try curling at this point.

Reactions: Ajudge

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I don't know what happened to Jackson this year after his amazing season last year but he looks lost out there most of the time. Too bad because the team and fans expected a big year from him.
Primeau has also looked lost for long stretches, Struthers clearly has the IDGAF attitude, Russell was also MIA tonight. That folks is our "top" line. Not one of them would make a top line on any other team in the league the way they played tonight.
Not to mention our top D pairing, not sure Henderson would be top 6 on any other team. Grima top 4 at best.
But they're a young team and the coaches are going to preach how they are going with the young guys but still give the huge majority of the ice time to the veterans, who other than maybe Chenier don't seem to be engaged.
In the end, very sad effort tonight after what should have been some momentum from 3 decent games last weekend.
1744 tonight. I say under 1500 before Christmas and I who could blame people for not spending their hard earned $$$ on that......ummmm....... entertainment???? I'd rather try curling at this point.
They’re was not a chance 1744 were in that building tonight

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Its unfortunate, Jackson seems to have great puck handles and thinks the game well but yes stat line disappointing but then again 90% of the team has been either underwhelming, disappointing or both.

I am embracing the tank but dump the coach and press the reset button once and for all.

Patricia

Aug 25, 2018
Most of you know by my comments that I would rather chew on a bucket of rusty nails, than tear down a bunch of kids....
But at what point is this team going to tire of being blown out, out played, out worked and bullied - especially in their own barn?

For allowing that kind of attitude to rest in the locker room, I would put the blame squarely where it belongs...not necessarily on the kids first but the leadership that has collectively lost the respect and attention of the players in it. Accountability has to start at the top in this context. Stan needs to go - for the good of the team, this can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad